kay jay ????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kay jay ?????

RANDYNRONNY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
is this kid any good will he be browns backup or is he another lenord henry.i know he is 26 and may only have a few years to make it big but can this kid do something?

before the draft we all were crying for a starting rb now it seems that if ricky returns there will be a good rb cut in september

brown :D :D can be great
ricky :eek: :confused: same as above but a big ????????????????
gordon :confused: :confused: we dont know
minor :o :tongue: boring and a return guy at the most
harris :) :tongue: can be good or great

Just when I thought the Kay Jay threads were done :shakeno:

As I have stated in the past I am a huge WV Fan. I will say that Kay Jay can explode through a hole; so if our line can move around some "bad guys" Kay Jay is gonna be a good pickup for us. Also, he finishes off his runs nicely and will run over a defender or two.

i really really liked what i saw from KJ in college... in my humble opinion, Gordon (who i never thought was very good) is toast, Ricky won't be back... KJ, with a strong and willing showing over the summer, will stick as a return man and change of pace back... i think a very good second tailback is essential... i can't think of an undrafted player this spring with more potential...

Lamar Gordon is on the last year of his contract, I think he will be traded or cut, why have him if we have 4 backs. Harris is 3 times less in the money, and about the same age I do believe.

Fritz27 said:
Sammie Morris deserves some damn love.

Amen. 4.0 ypc behind tht thing we called a line last year. He earned a lot of respect in my book.

RANDYNRONNY said:
is this kid any good will he be browns backup or is he another lenord henry.i know he is 26 and may only have a few years to make it big but can this kid do something?

before the draft we all were crying for a starting rb now it seems that if ricky returns there will be a good rb cut in september

brown :D :D can be great
ricky :eek: :confused: same as above but a big ????????????????
gordon :confused: :confused: we dont know
minor :o :tongue: boring and a return guy at the most
harris :) :tongue: can be good or great
Harris needs to impress big time to make the final cut as an UDFA. We will carry a total of five backs(3 RBs and 2 FBs). I think Evans and Morris will be the two FBs(though Morris will be used more as a RB) and Brown and Gordon will definitley be two of the three RBs. Now, that final RB spot will be between Minor and Harris. Minor was horrible last year, so I think Harris might have the edge going into TC.

Nublar7 said:
Harris needs to impress big time to make the final cut as an UDFA. We will carry a total of five backs(3 RBs and 2 FBs). I think Evans and Morris will be the two FBs(though Morris will be used more as a RB) and Brown and Gordon will definitley be two of the three RBs. Now, that final RB spot will be between Minor and Harris. Minor was horrible last year, so I think Harris might have the edge going into TC.

I think you're close to dead on about the positions. The only thing that I wonder is the actual # of FBs we'll carry. I believe that the FB and TE positions will kinda meld together. I don't think we'll run with a true FB anymore. It'll be the H-Back/TE/FB blend. I personally think we'll keep 4 actually Rbs and a total of 4 h-back/TE/FB with 2 more of those on the practice squad. Of course it's all symantics :wink:

my very very early prediction for the RB keepers : Brown, Gordon (who I keep tying to convince everyone that he's talented), Morris, and Minor.

In the H-back/Fb/TE postion : Randy, Lee, McMichael (to long snap), and Heath Evans.

Practice squad for those "2" postions will have Kay-Jay, Alex Holmes and maybe Sesay.

One player who could be a suprise cut, even though I like him, is Lee. He's talented but doesn't appear to be the sharpest knife in the block. Saban may decide he likes one of the FAs a little better.

I came to these conclusions based on the fact that Minn didn't carry one true FB on their roster last season, 4 rbs and a total of 6 TE types between the active and practice roster. But....who knows. :)

zephon said:
I think you're close to dead on about the positions. The only thing that I wonder is the actual # of FBs we'll carry. I believe that the FB and TE positions will kinda meld together. I don't think we'll run with a true FB anymore. It'll be the H-Back/TE/FB blend. I personally think we'll keep 4 actually Rbs and a total of 4 h-back/TE/FB with 2 more of those on the practice squad. Of course it's all symantics :wink:

my very very early prediction for the RB keepers : Brown, Gordon (who I keep tying to convince everyone that he's talented), Morris, and Minor.

In the H-back/Fb/TE postion : Randy, Lee, McMichael (to long snap), and Heath Evans.

Practice squad for those "2" postions will have Kay-Jay, Alex Holmes and maybe Sesay.

One player who could be a suprise cut, even though I like him, is Lee. He's talented but doesn't appear to be the sharpest knife in the block. Saban may decide he likes one of the FAs a little better.

I came to these conclusions based on the fact that Minn didn't carry one true FB on their roster last season, 4 rbs and a total of 6 TE types between the active and practice roster. But....who knows. :)

go ahead and add ricky to the rbs we have cause wheather anybody likes it or not saban said the door is open and ricky will walk through it he owes wayne money and he owes 4,200 amonth child support and he dont have soo ricky will be back and not for trade bait not this year any way cause nobody wants to trust him soo he will be with us till next year then if every thing gose ok we might get a 3rd for him or maybe a 2nd :wink:

jason_taylor said:
go ahead and add ricky to the rbs we have cause wheather anybody likes it or not saban said the door is open and ricky will walk through it he owes wayne money and he owes 4,200 amonth child support and he dont have soo ricky will be back and not for trade bait not this year any way cause nobody wants to trust him soo he will be with us till next year then if every thing gose ok we might get a 3rd for him or maybe a 2nd :wink:

hey, i've been pretty clear on this....if ricky does show the desire to play....I'd take him back easily and drop either morris or minor. I do...eh...no more ricky until we actually hear Saban say "he's back". We've talked all the scenerios with him to death. I'll wait. :)

Gitrdone said:
Just when I thought the Kay Jay threads were done :shakeno:

Let that man post what he wants. if you dont want to read "another kayjay thread" then dont open it. You act like it was a cracker jack treat and you didnt know what was inside.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Let that man post what he wants. if you dont want to read "another kayjay thread" then dont open it. You act like it was a cracker jack treat and you didnt know what was inside.

LMAO:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom