Kb21!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kb21!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"and will he continue to put his mind in neutral and pop the clutch on his lips!"

:eat: LMSO!!!! That is one of the better ones I've heard in awhile! Nice one 06!

hey leftcoast...........

how can i say "hows the job goin" and not have this thread moved, especially since UCR doesn't even have a football program!:D

i'm sure we'll always have to listen to his whining, but it will probably be under a different name!

and, about someone else.

sounds about right!

Originally posted by inFINSible
i'm sure we'll always have to listen to his whining, but it will probably be under a different name!

and, about someone else.
found where he hangs out by accident, was looking for the dolphins colors online and used dolphins digest as a key word and i got a message board and his name was there.

btw inFINS..........., are we cool now?:rolleyes:

This is supposed to phase me. I'm not going to give you the pleasure of me responding in kind to the personal attacks that I have taken in this thread.

I will say that there is no doubt in my mind that Jay Fiedler will continue to be an underwhelming, below average quarterback simply because he doesn't have the talent to be anything but a below average QB.

Miami has an 85% winning percentage with Damon Huard. He must be the best QB the Dolphins ever had.

Just wait till Jay Fiedler is asked to make throws his arm won't allow him to make in Norv's offense. I'm anticipating about 25 interceptions from Fiedler this season based solely on the fact that he is going to have to throw down the field more, and he doesn't have the arm strength to do it and get away with it. Not to mention that he will have more than 2 reads to make (reading a defense is one of his many weaknesses).

Plus, Norv doesn't utilize a moving pocket (which is one of Jay's few strengths) either.

Jay isn't going to be babied any longer, and I'm damn glad. It's time for him to fail just like all other QBs like him have done.

if Jay is asked to do anything in a game that he has not done effectively in practice and if Norv cannot adjust to a mobile QB, then Norv is a horrid OC. Norv has proved that he is not, so we will see....

Excellent KB...

Originally posted by KB21
This is supposed to phase me. I'm not going to give you the pleasure of me responding in kind to the personal attacks that I have taken in this thread.

I will say that there is no doubt in my mind that Jay Fiedler will continue to be an underwhelming, below average quarterback simply because he doesn't have the talent to be anything but a below average QB.

Miami has an 85% winning percentage with Damon Huard. He must be the best QB the Dolphins ever had.

Just wait till Jay Fiedler is asked to make throws his arm won't allow him to make in Norv's offense. I'm anticipating about 25 interceptions from Fiedler this season based solely on the fact that he is going to have to throw down the field more, and he doesn't have the arm strength to do it and get away with it. Not to mention that he will have more than 2 reads to make (reading a defense is one of his many weaknesses).

Plus, Norv doesn't utilize a moving pocket (which is one of Jay's few strengths) either.

Jay isn't going to be babied any longer, and I'm damn glad. It's time for him to fail just like all other QBs like him have done.

... and if you don't that would mean you are growing up as a person. I know I would love it if you would stop the personal stuff, then I could too and we could all get along. :)

Oliver...

This is Not Responding?...

Originally posted by KB21

I'm not sure, but all of the above stuff looks like a response to me...hmmmm. :goof:

jay has not been allowed to..................

go downfield with regularity, but in the first jets game last year, he proved he could, accurately!
jay has been resigned, if you're a dolphin fan, back him, if not, go find a team and board that wants to read your crap!:fire:

D-6

Originally posted by dolfan06
go downfield with regularity, but in the first jets game last year, he proved he could, accurately!
jay has been resigned, if you're a dolphin fan, back him, if not, go find a team and board that wants to read your crap!:fire:

... FYI for ya, this is KB's game, at least it use to be. He gets ppl mad and then when they post to him about his obvious dislike for the Dolphins he starts to yell bloody murder.

IMO KB is not worth the effort, I only posted about him because I thought you nice ppl deserve to know what you are up against when a KB walks in here.

Don't let him get to you D-6. He basically will use any tool to insult the Dolphins and in turn us the Miami Dolphin fans.

Oliver...

Re: D-6

Originally posted by Oliver

... FYI for ya, this is KB's game, at least it use to be. He gets ppl mad and then when they post to him about his obvious dislike for the Dolphins he starts to yell bloody murder.

IMO KB is not worth the effort, I only posted about him because I thought you nice ppl deserve to know what you are up against when a KB walks in here.

Don't let him get to you D-6. He basically will use any tool to insult the Dolphins and in turn us the Miami Dolphin fans.

Oliver...
thanks for the info oliver, i'll let the joker slide from now on.
btw, i read some past posts and and it was you that said that jay was only allowed to pass when the fins were behind, and i agree thats where most of the INT's came from!:rolleyes:

NP anytime...

Originally posted by dolfan06
thanks for the info oliver, i'll let the joker slide from now on.
btw, i read some past posts and and it was you that said that jay was only allowed to pass when the fins were behind, and i agree thats where most of the INT's came from!:rolleyes:

... they say KNOWING is half the battle is knowing.

As far Fiedler and his INT's he made his share of STUPID throws, but from my memory he threw a lot of the INT's when he was coming from behind because of either a mistake he made, the lack of a running game or because the D didn't show up that day.

What a lot of ppl like to forget is that Jay Fiedler and the passing game were not the focal point of this team. They bacame it, but that was not the plan.

Essentially Fiedler IMO played WELL with all that considered.

Oliver...

yeah,

i think there were alot of times i think fiedler should have tucked it in and run with it, but he tried to make the play that was called and force it in!:(

Back
Top Bottom