KC fans expecting big things from Surtain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KC fans expecting big things from Surtain

gofins

another MD finfan
Reaction score
http://www.kcchiefs.com/
Surtain has 50% of the votes. The poll asks which player will have the biggest impact this season out of Surtain, Knight, Kendrell Bell, Derrick Johnson, or Boomer Grigsby. It's nice to see our former beloved getting the respect he deserves. (Not saying that he never did):)

let's be honest...when randy isn't taking plays off, are there really and DBs that can shut him down? and at this point in his career is surtain really a shut down corner anymore? i think he's still good. probowler? probably not. can he shut down moss? no way. but i guess that's why chiefs fans are alot like bills fans. they think he can. now that surtain is in a chiefs uniform he's the best cb in the league.

Moss actually had been shut down before...all you have to do is put a fast corner on him and then blanket him with the safety...hes gets confused cause hes not a great route runner [people dont know that cause he catches so many tds]

Buddwalk said:
Moss actually had been shut down before...all you have to do is put a fast corner on him and then blanket him with the safety...hes gets confused cause hes not a great route runner [people dont know that cause he catches so many tds]
Good point. The guy is a touchdown machine but 9/10 times he's either running straight to the endzone or is jumping over DB's, his route running isn't the best. Great hands though.

I think if Sammy Knight was helping out Surtain they can give Moss a real hard time on gameday.

Damn, I'm trying to forget about Surtain leaving this team, but this threads are no help....anyway, Surtain is arguably the best CB in the league...I don;t understand why we let him go, espcially now with all the "Howard leaving after this year" talk. We should've just got to the point, released Howard kept Surtain, and we wouldn;t be trying to sign some wahsed up CB right about now! :mad:

Now, i don't root for the cheifs really, but if i had to pick a second favorite team, it'd be them. And for the sake of this season i wish them well. They're primed to make some noise, and i'd hate to see everything they have go to complete waste. However, I fear they only have about one more shot at it. I wish surtain well. I know he can still make some pretty big plays.

wazzy said:
I think if Sammy Knight was helping out Surtain they can give Moss a real hard time on gameday.

I think if the Chiefs think that Sammy Knight can help over the top on any deep coverages they are in big trouble.

Predaphin said:
Damn, I'm trying to forget about Surtain leaving this team, but this threads are no help....anyway, Surtain is arguably the best CB in the league...I don;t understand why we let him go, espcially now with all the "Howard leaving after this year" talk. We should've just got to the point, released Howard kept Surtain, and we wouldn;t be trying to sign some wahsed up CB right about now! :mad:

When Matt Roth Starts getting sacks left and right, you'll know why We got rid of surtain.

he was looking out for his best interests....not yours and likewise you don't make decisions based upon what is good for some guy down the street you've never met who isn't paying your bills or putting your kids in college etc. etc.

Get the point?

Back
Top Bottom