KC/Surtain and Draft rumors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KC/Surtain and Draft rumors

interesting take....basically they say a 2nd (conditional) next year and a 4th this year....

Then again, it's PFT and I take what they have to say / recommend / report on with a grain of salt.

JaxFinsFan said:
I know everyone gets tired of rumors, but some of this makes sense. These two stories where posted on Pro Football Talk today, first one is about the draft and the second is about Surtain and KC. You will have to go down to the 3rd and 4th stories on the page.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

It all makes a ton of sense when it comes from PFT, standard of NFL journalism.

In other related stories, the Easter Bunny is suspected of killing 17 people last week and an APB was put out for his/her arrest.

a 10 year old boy did get arrested (in VA I think) for hitting an Easter Bunny at a mall :) The Bunny is pressing charges.....seriously...it happened...

jbond said:
a 10 year old boy did get arrested (in VA I think) for hitting an Easter Bunny at a mall :) The Bunny is pressing charges.....seriously...it happened...

I read that story ... was nuts

Steve S said:
It all makes a ton of sense when it comes from PFT, standard of NFL journalism.

In other related stories, the Easter Bunny is suspected of killing 17 people last week and an APB was put out for his/her arrest.

hey I think you was watch THE JEFFERSON :roflmao: :roflmao:

THIS WAS A STORYLINE FROM THE jEFFERSON

Friday, Mar 25, 2005
Easter Bunny claims he was assaulted by 12-year-old boy at Michigan mall

BAY CITY, Mich. (AP) - The Easter Bunny is hopping mad.
Bryan Johnson, who portrays the furry character at the Bay City Mall, says he was pummelled in an unprovoked attack while on the job. Police say the attacker was a 12-year-old boy who sat on Johnson's lap the day before the March 18 incident.

Johnson, 18, suffered a bloody nose. He kept his cool during the attack, deeming it inappropriate for the Easter Bunny to fight back. But he's not willing to forgive and forget.

"They (the sheriff's deputies) told me it was up to me, and I feel that the boy should be prosecuted," Johnson told the Bay City Times.

Johnson told Bay County Sheriff's deputies that the boy hit him in the face at least six times before running away.

Bay County Sheriff John Miller said the youth has been in trouble in the past. The case will be forwarded to the Bay County prosecutor's office next week for action, he said.

Johnson, meanwhile, is back on the job at the mall, where he had been working as the Easter Bunny for about a week before the attack. He says he took the job to help support his girlfriend and three-month-old daughter.

"I just like getting the kids to laugh and have fun," he said.

JaxFinsFan said:
I know everyone gets tired of rumors, but some of this makes sense. These two stories where posted on Pro Football Talk today, first one is about the draft and the second is about Surtain and KC. You will have to go down to the 3rd and 4th stories on the page.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

it sounds like all of their 'insider info' came from this message board.

Phishstix said:
it sounds like all of their 'insider info' came from this message board.

haha. Yeah, a lot of us seem to think we're insiders over here. Especially that guy who started the thread about us definetely cutting Surtain. That being said, even that guy knows more than PFT.

lol and shaq said we should pick up E.James so we definatly should...on the other hand shut up and stick to B-ball Shaq

Thank God our front office does not listen to them. IMHO I do not think Saban will balk at the asking price of a first day pick this year. KC is the one in trouble with their defense. I would guess that maybe a 2nd round pick this year and a conditional next year would be better or just the 2nd straight up. Pat is a great player and could really help their defense. Their front office is just too moronic to realize it.

Pat Surtain is da man!!!:cooldude:

If the Dolphins lose him-----Well I don't even want to think about it

Back
Top Bottom