KC vs Dolphins Tickets! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KC vs Dolphins Tickets!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have three tickets in section 130 row 24 if you are interested. I am just looking for what I paid for them. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. Thanks.:wink:

John, lets see how this shakes out...if, as we get closer and you appear stuck, maybe I can grab another one...

No problem Marty. I am just throwing this out here in case some great members here want to sit with us for the game. That way they are around family.:wink:

well don't forget the "chocolate" that Megs is bringing...and somebody gets my share too...cause "I" was mean.... :(

Thanks Stan. I will try to meet up. Brother Phins17 is going to be having a tailgate, so that is where I will be. :wink:

Just a heads up. We are looking to get a big group of us together to sit in the same section for the KC Game! If you are going to get off the couch this year and make a road trip, this the game!:ffic: I have three tickets that I believe are spoken for. There are still tickets in this section for the KC Game at www.stubhub.com Check under those seat cushions at home, break the piggy bank with hammer, take that extra change to coin star, and get these seats. There is 10 seats in section 130 row23, and 2 seats in section 130 row24.:wink: Let's get a gathering of the family for this game, so we can meet one another and yell for our Dolphins to kick butt! We already have a small group of us in the section but we need your help and support to make the Finheaven section. I will be getting a banner for us to show as well.:wink:

that section is my new permanent home, ill be leading the charge painted up like kyou guys have never seen before. ill also keep my ears open for anyone looking for a ticket

John Biello said:
that section is my new permanent home, ill be leading the charge painted up like kyou guys have never seen before. ill also keep my ears open for anyone looking for a ticket
The more we can get in there the better. That way you won't have to be sitting next to a KC fan.:tantrum:

last year we had some opposing fans move away fom us during games, the pats and bills games. no opposing fans want to sit next to my party for more than a quarter. give us a couple of season, and even though were in the lower leve im going to exterminate the place of them! you guys are going to have a great time at that game. have u started planning the tailgate yet?

John Biello said:
last year we had some opposing fans move away fom us during games, the pats and bills games. no opposing fans want to sit next to my party for more than a quarter. give us a couple of season, and even though were in the lower leve im going to exterminate the place of them! you guys are going to have a great time at that game. have u started planning the tailgate yet?

to damned cool...I just looked at my ticket, you are just below us....I'm even MORE jacked now!!!!!

John Biello said:
I believe brother Phins17 has it under control. Make sure we meet before the game bro.:wink: I will probably be walking the parking lot before the game.:D I want to see the Dolvan.:wink:

marty i look at my tickets 5 times a day, im like a kid man when you finally get the toy you have been waiting for all year long. hope the hurricanse dont mess with the scheduling this year

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I have three tickets in section 130 row 24 if you are interested. I am just looking for what I paid for them. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. Thanks.:wink:
These are still available if anyone is interested.:D

Back
Top Bottom