keenan lewis cb steelers. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

keenan lewis cb steelers.

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
Remember this name i bet ireland goes after him. Just a gut feeling lol

I initially thought about this but am now sure Miami will target CB in the draft.

His name has been thrown around here a ton in the last two months. It wouldn't be big news if they did pursue him.

Read my thread that I created about Keenan Lewis and Mike Wallace being best friends since childhood. Lets get it done Ireland!

I say target a FA CB AND draft a CB within the first three rounds.

I am thinking Rhodes or Trufant. OR looking D-line...Sheldon Richardson is a excellent player that would fit in and be great value.

I say target a FA CB AND draft a CB within the first three rounds.

I am thinking Rhodes or Trufant. OR looking D-line...Sheldon Richardson is a excellent player that would fit in and be great value.

Ugh, I'd hate DLine with the first pick . . . especially after franchising Starks. Yea him and Soliai are essentially on one year deals, but why keep giving Jeff Ireland high picks on DLine. The one thing the guy semi does right is find talent on the DLine with later picks / UDFA's . . . it would seem to make more sense to use that ability in helping to replace one or both of those guys this season so they will be ready to go for next year. Plus Richardson with all that talent, underperformed at Mizzou . . . that has gotta be worrisome.

I agree, CB may be the route we need to go, but I'd personally be thrilled if Lane Johnson was there (assuming we don't keep Long). I also wouldn't mind taking a skill player on offense . . . even though I think the value lies in rounds 2 and 3 for those guys. Pass Rusher is always an option as well.

Back
Top Bottom