Keenum Vs. Tannehill | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenum Vs. Tannehill

Does today's trade of Keenum to the Redskins tell us that the league (or at least the Redskins) value Keenum higher
Does today's trade of Keenum to the Redskins tell us that the league (or at least the Redskins) value Keenum higher than Tannehill? Or is there some deeper reason why they chose not to trade for Ryan but for Case? Asking price? Contract?
5c8361c817f50298715071.gif

So the C snaps the ball before the QB tells him to and you think it’s the QB’s fault?

No but its a funny visual. And it feels like/symbolizes the way Miami has been playing football for decades. If it's a playoff run or draft pick or every other freakin thing, we really know how to fumble it up.

Grier did not even sniff Mason Rudolph last year. Did not sniff Wentz three years ago.
And now he has a brilliant plan to suck for Tua, a 6002 quarterback who is nowhere near as imposing as Wentz, or Allen, or Rudolph, or any prototypical quarterback with extra juice whose career high is 368 attempts for 16 games.
It's unbelievable this dude has a job in the NFL. I think there is still crack in that building.
I’ve said a few times here, the qb position has been grossly mismanaged..

I don’t know how much Grier is personally responsible for, but I have to think he’s is partly, Worries the hell out of me, my only hope is that Flores is the man..

Remember after week 11 or 12 Joe Schad proclaimed us “blessed” to have RTs contract?? How come no one else wants to get blessed!! Wtf!!

Remember after Tannehill is gone, the haters will still find a reason to smash their flat screen every other week and and continue kicking their dog everyday.

They we're born to whine, complain, and be miserable.

Does everyone know the Bigbrys song. It's going viral I hear.

Last edited:
Remember after Tannehill is gone, the haters will still find a reason to smash their flat screen every other week and and continue kicking their dog everyday.

They we're born to whine, complain, and be miserable.

Does everyone know the Bigbrys song. It's going viral I hear.
Ironic you’re the only one that’s doing the whining (about others whining no less) on every thread I see.

The Dolphins are drumming up excitement for 2020 and Tua. And I agree, that is not cool beans. That's the point. They are idiots.

Based on what? The release of Branch and Amendola?

I must've missed the article DKPhin posted about that.

A lot is being assumed about the presumptive plan the Dolphins have for the 2019 season and subsequent really high draft pick.

I've contended that they have a little too much young talent already and would have to suffer a rash of injuries to players I don't want to jinx by typing their names, in order to only win the likely requisite of 2-3 games in to secure a top 2 pick.

If the Dolphins learned anything from the selections of Wentz, Goff, Mahomes and Watson is that it's more likely you acquire your guy in a trade up, then in hoping he's available at your pick.

How many 1st round QB's haven't been traded up for in recent years, excluding guys who went No.1 to the team originally hold that pick? Tannehill and Mariota are the only one's I can come up with doing a quick scan.

The Dolphins aren't going to try and have the No.1 pick next year. They are going to sell the 13th pick to the highest bidder and end up with a few extra 3rd and 4th rounders this year. They are going to try and win 8 games, likely win 4-5 and end up with a pick in the 6-10 range and hopefully another 1st in the 20's.

Or they will keep Tannehill and go to the playoffs with a much better coaching staff and OL).

If you read to the bottom, hope you enjoyed the last sentence above.

I’ve said a few times here, the qb position has been grossly mismanaged..

I don’t know how much Grier is personally responsible for, but I have to think he’s is partly, Worries the hell out of me, my only hope is that Flores is the man..

Basically the whole roster was grossly mismanaged, thats partly why we are here. I mean it isn’t as if the FO has assembled this juggernaut of a team and the QB is holding it back, like we saw in Jax previously.

Its a crap roster they assembled and ruined the cap in the process- awesome.

Back
Top Bottom