Keep getting redirected to a "loading" screen. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep getting redirected to a "loading" screen.

xXwarXx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but I keep getting redirected to a screen with a graphic that says loading. It happens on both my iPad and my cell phone.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread, but no one checks any if the other threads. It's been going on since around draft time I believe, its gotten really annoying too.

You're welcome. However, as pointed out already, this problem has been brought to the staff's attention and is currently being looked in to. A little research on the proper section goes a long way.

Usually mods will let visitors know of the problem beforehand so that were not all coming to this site and wondering why were having problems.

And excuse if me if I don't I want to waste my time doing "research", last time I posted a question about a issue and it still hasn't been answered. That was almost a year ago.

Usually mods will let visitors know of the problem beforehand so that were not all coming to this site and wondering why were having problems.

And excuse if me if I don't I want to waste my time doing "research", last time I posted a question about a issue and it still hasn't been answered. That was almost a year ago.

Well to be fair we have let members know, you just have to look in the right place. That place being the Question and Suggestion Forum.

I just got redirected to a page trying to install a new version of Adobe or so they say. it's happened before.

I know you guys got the message. This is just to give you more info on the problem.

I'm still getting redirected too, and some weird message written in Chinese popped up.

Back
Top Bottom