Keep Sparano! Fire Dabol and Nolan! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Sparano! Fire Dabol and Nolan!

its people like this fan is why they get a bad name although there aren't many fans in South Florida who love losing coz you dont get sell outs when they lose like this miami team haha

Ok i'll bite

This is what makes Sparano a bad coach

1) Horrible clock management
2) Brining in horrible staff
3) Terrible terrible decision maker
4) He is not a players coach he throws everyone but himself under the bus
5) You may like fist bumping with Sparano but I sure as hell don't six times a game over field goals
6) The inability to put points up in the redzone
7) an O-line guru who cant put together a solid o-line lmao

Please try to debate these facts as Tony has the reigns with Ireland last offseason

JROX the only debatable one on that list is that i do believe he is players coach as not ONE player has come and spoke about him even when were 0 - 6 VERY rare

Sparano is way too conservative end of story. Conservative drafts, conservative play calling and now it has finally come full circle. There is no reason to keep him beyond this season.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

This is like beating a Dead Horse...Sporano may be a good coach for all we "Really know".The FO gave up on him,the players as well and so did the fans.When this happens its all over.

For teams to be successful the biggest key of all is having 2/3 of which i just said need to be behind him 10000000%.Most importantly the players and the FO.

Let me question your logic for a second...

So you said "I can't believe we thought a guy from Cleveland would be a good OC" but you want to bring in a guy from St. Louis to be our DC?

Sparano is way too conservative end of story. Conservative drafts, conservative play calling and now it has finally come full circle. There is no reason to keep him beyond this season.

Yup. You know who loves Tony? The people who don't understand Suck for Luck. They think you can win in today's NFL with corn fed linemen and Larry Csonka leading the offense 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Old fossils who are going to hate the Dolphins when they get smart like the Patriots, Packers and Saints and start spending 25% of the yearly salary cap on a franchise QB to win football games.

LOL @ Sparano over Nolan. You're on drugs if you really believe that.

Sparano has no expertise in the game. He's an idiot offensive line coach who can't even get that part of football right. Nolan is a defensive genius, and will always be one of the top defensive coordinators in the league. Fire him? Okay trust me it won't take a minute for him to find a job. His defense is down this year due to lack of talent, especially no true pass rushers other than Wake. Nolan has no say on personnel, that's on Sparano and that other imbecile Ireland.

How about Tony's brilliant game management? That's his fault.
Going for two when he didn't have to literally cost us the game
last week.

The team under his watch, despite his assistants continues to show
the same characteristics each year.

Slow starts.

Shoddy tackling.

Mental errors (My ****ing HIGH SCHOOL team didn't have as many
12 men penalties in FOUR ****ing YEARS than this team has on
a regular basis, just on special teams. Why? Our coach would've
made us do grassers until we ****ing DIED if we made stupid mistakes
like that.)

Sparano has had more than enough time to make this team a winner.
He failed. It's time to move on. His record is .472%. That is who he
is and that is not good enough.

Im_out_kgkd45-1.gif

By repeating the same types of mistakes and flawed judgement errors multiple times, Tony has demonstrated that he's far from the sharpest knife in the drawer. His so-called specialty, the OL is in shambles, he defended brontosaurus Dan Henning's archaic game planning to the end, instead choosing to throw his players under the bus for poor execution, he takes knees when there's still time on the clock and thinks field goals are Nirvana. It took several nationally televised humiliations last season to fire the useless DC and ST coaches. All the worthless coaches filtering through his tenure did not end up here by accident.. Tony needed to either hire or sign off on them - so that's where the buck stops, period! As a matter of fact, his conditioning coach should have been replaced 2 games into the season as it was shameful how a team training in the hot humit SoFL climate had less endurance than one practicing1500 miles north! Good or bad teams, the one advantage we've always had was early season conditioning...but not now!

Hired by an equally overwhelmed Parcells, he was essentially promoted 2 levels above position coach, and has demonstrated since that he's in over his head... just like the guy who hired him was in his own capacity. Need I go on?

clear.gif

I respect the stubbornness, but what in your mind does the Head Coach do if he is not responsible for anything that is causing us to fail this year (and last...and the last)? I asked this last year when people were supporting keeping him and blaming it all on Henning. What exactly is he responsible for, in your eyes?

And the players respect him and want to play for him? Have you seen any of the games this year? At all? What in thee hell are you basing that on?

I understand the OP, but Tony has been given plenty of leash, and has NOT held up his part of the bargain.

Too many fundamental mistakes every single week. There is ZERO preparation, from him, his staff or his players, and no urgency to change this trend.

As has been repeated, his forte was supposed to be Front line. He has failed MISERABLY, and that by far is the weakest link of our team. Bringing in Columbo was the final straw.

Nolan, while a good DC is also failing this season.

Two weeks ago against the JESTS, I saw us finally have something going our way, we recovered a fumble deep in their territory. First play, we're sitting deep in Jest Territory and its 3rd and less than 1 yard...and he calls a play action to a Rookie WR that has hardly played and is being covered by Revis? Really? The ONLY way that is a good call is if you have every intention of going for it on 4th....no, actually not even then its not..

He's got to go, and hopefully he takes Ireland with him

Back
Top Bottom