Keep Sparano! Fire Dabol and Nolan! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Sparano! Fire Dabol and Nolan!

Let me question your logic for a second...

So you said "I can't believe we thought a guy from Cleveland would be a good OC" but you want to bring in a guy from St. Louis to be our DC?

Spags was helluva DC for the Giants; not sure anybody would willing want to argue that point.

Didn't we have another OC and DC with the same results under Sparano? Everyone said it was Pasqualoni that caused our defense to suck, they said Henning was the cause of our offensive woes...we get Nolan and everyone is happy...for a season and now we're back to sucking on defense. Daboll I'll say is no different than Henning but everyone said anybody is better than Henning. So here we are wanting new coordinators again.

Sparano is the common denominator here. He needs to go.

Ooooooooh, I get it .... Allen Funt is about to pop out any moment and say,
imagesqtbnANd9GcS7SNnLH6DacxKoKZKu4dzPOX-1.jpg

These 2 clowns are the problem. I like Sparano. You guys all make fun of the guy because he celebrates a lot, but it's a good thing to have a coach who is passionate and wants to win. Nolan is awful.... just awful... Don't go blaming Sparano for the terrible defense when on paper everyone said we will have a top 3 defense. Say what you want but everyone who knows the guy says he is a football guy. The professionals like him and the players like him.

I blame Ireland more. I say keep the HC, get Steve Spagnuolo to run our defense (when he is fired at the end of the season) and let's find a quality OC, not some reject from the Cleveland Browns. Why anyone thought a guy from Cleveland could lead our offense somewhere is beyond me. If this was Ireland's call then Ireland must hate Tony and want him fired. Get Andrew Luck, get someone who knows how to run an offense and get someone who can use our defensive players.

I understand as fans we want nothing but the best for our team, I do too. Sparano is a players coach and can win. Let's not pretend the first year he was head coach he didn't get us a title and a playoff shot. And don't you dare try to say he inherited a good team. He inherited Cam Cameron's 1-15 awful team.

Down rate me, disagree with me all you want but the players like Tony, they people who know football the best like Tony. Ireland is a rat, Dabol just isn't good, and Nolan is disgustingly terrible.

Plus do we really blame Tony for giving us Matt Moore? It isn't Tony's job to get talent here, that's on Ireland. Ireland brought us nothing, kept us 10 mil under the cap and produced this failure.

TLDR: Stop being lazy and read it, it's not long.

PS: Did we really bring in a guy from Clevelands offense to get this thing going? Haha, Ireland should have been fired the day that happened.

Flame away!

I found Sal Alosi, you're obviously still trippin.

Nolan is woeful. I can count the number of plays his defenses have made on my fingers. He would be the defensive equivalent of an offensive coordinator who never threw the ball further than 10 yards down the field. Yet most of the players on his defense are high draft picks or expensive free agents

Jury is out on Daboll but compared to Nolan he really has very little to work with

You may be on to something. We seem to have a lot of new posters posting crazy stuff...could be Jets fans posing as Fin fans just to stir the pot.

The jets fans are being smart....They want 4 wins to avoid us getting Luck. That tells you all you need to know about those who need wins now.

Taking note of OP and all posters who thanked him and completely disregarding any opinion they ever have that is football related.

A coach doesn't get to pick talent. They are given players and told to make something with it. Yes, Tony deserves fault here but he wasn't given anything to work with.

He has some improvement to work on, especially time management but he sticks up for his players and his players like him.

GTFO with that ****. No talent? BS. We have better receivers and had a better QB than the Jags, Browns, and a few other teams with W's.

Riddle me this - What player has ever progressed here after their first year? Whos fault is that?

Riddle me this - When has Sparano EVER made a ballsy decision that benefited the team?

Riddle me this - How many times has that idiot bumbled clock management and cost us a shot at additional scores by either playing too conservative or just outright stupidity?

Riddle me this - Why has the line, which he no doubt had a say in, one of the worst units in the league?

Riddle me this - Why are we ALWAYS outplayed in the second half? Think it might be halftime adjustments?

Riddle me this - When has Sparano EVER outcoached any opponent? (And save the the Wildcat garbage).

Riddle me this - Why does he allow the defense to go into full prevent mode every time we get a lead? See last game for a PERFECT example. Unreal.

Riddle me this - Why do we always play for FGs and never try take chances to score a TD?

Riddle me this - Why are our players never used properly? (Bush, Marshall, Carroll, ect.)

**** it, Im tired of typing. Anyone else feel free to add on. Holy **** what a retarded thread.

GTFO with that ****. No talent? BS. We have better receivers and had a better QB than the Jags, Browns, and a few other teams with W's.

Riddle me this - What player has ever progressed here after their first year? Whos fault is that?

Riddle me this - When has Sparano EVER made a ballsy decision that benefited the team?

Riddle me this - How many times has that idiot bumbled clock management and cost us a shot at additional scores by either playing too conservative or just outright stupidity?

Riddle me this - Why has the line, which he no doubt had a say in, one of the worst units in the league?

Riddle me this - Why are we ALWAYS outplayed in the second half? Think it might be halftime adjustments?

Riddle me this - When has Sparano EVER outcoached any opponent? (And save the the Wildcat garbage).

Riddle me this - Why does he allow the defense to go into full prevent mode every time we get a lead? See last game for a PERFECT example. Unreal.

Riddle me this - Why do we always play for FGs and never try take chances to score a TD?

Riddle me this - Why are our players never used properly? (Bush, Marshall, Carroll, ect.)

**** it, Im tired of typing. Anyone else feel free to add on. Holy **** what a retarded thread.

Your newsletter.

I wish to subscribe to it.

I dont think they are rooting for wins but i think they just dont want people to act stupid and cheer the visting team after they score a TD. Look if we are going to suck then we are going to suck just let the season play out. I swear i think if we dont get Luck whoever we pick is going to have alot to live up to.

Spags was helluva DC for the Giants; not sure anybody would willing want to argue that point.

My point wasn't that Spag isn't good, he is. My point was that you can't judge someone as an OC/DC just because they came from a bad team.

Back
Top Bottom