Keep Sparano! Fire Dabol and Nolan! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Sparano! Fire Dabol and Nolan!

Everyone in the NFL is a football person. People like passion, but it's the Field Goal passion that is an issue. They ALL need to go.

If not for Chad Pennington we'd still be searching for our first AFC East title since 2000 and first playoff appearance since 2001. Probably would've went 8-8 or 9-7 at best without Pennington.

These 2 clowns are the problem. I like Sparano. You guys all make fun of the guy because he celebrates a lot, but it's a good thing to have a coach who is passionate and wants to win. Nolan is awful.... just awful... Don't go blaming Sparano for the terrible defense when on paper everyone said we will have a top 3 defense. Say what you want but everyone who knows the guy says he is a football guy. The professionals like him and the players like him.

I blame Ireland more. I say keep the HC, get Steve Spagnuolo to run our defense (when he is fired at the end of the season) and let's find a quality OC, not some reject from the Cleveland Browns. Why anyone thought a guy from Cleveland could lead our offense somewhere is beyond me. If this was Ireland's call then Ireland must hate Tony and want him fired. Get Andrew Luck, get someone who knows how to run an offense and get someone who can use our defensive players.

I understand as fans we want nothing but the best for our team, I do too. Sparano is a players coach and can win. Let's not pretend the first year he was head coach he didn't get us a title and a playoff shot. And don't you dare try to say he inherited a good team. He inherited Cam Cameron's 1-15 awful team.

Down rate me, disagree with me all you want but the players like Tony, they people who know football the best like Tony. Ireland is a rat, Dabol just isn't good, and Nolan is disgustingly terrible.

Plus do we really blame Tony for giving us Matt Moore? It isn't Tony's job to get talent here, that's on Ireland. Ireland brought us nothing, kept us 10 mil under the cap and produced this failure.

TLDR: Stop being lazy and read it, it's not long.

PS: Did we really bring in a guy from Clevelands offense to get this thing going? Haha, Ireland should have been fired the day that happened.

Flame away!
You realize the players have tuned Sparano out? This team can not flick a switch and believe in him again. There is no turning back at this point.

These 2 clowns are the problem. I like Sparano. You guys all make fun of the guy because he celebrates a lot, but it's a good thing to have a coach who is passionate and wants to win. Nolan is awful.... just awful... Don't go blaming Sparano for the terrible defense when on paper everyone said we will have a top 3 defense. Say what you want but everyone who knows the guy says he is a football guy. The professionals like him and the players like him.

I blame Ireland more. I say keep the HC, get Steve Spagnuolo to run our defense (when he is fired at the end of the season) and let's find a quality OC, not some reject from the Cleveland Browns. Why anyone thought a guy from Cleveland could lead our offense somewhere is beyond me. If this was Ireland's call then Ireland must hate Tony and want him fired. Get Andrew Luck, get someone who knows how to run an offense and get someone who can use our defensive players.

I understand as fans we want nothing but the best for our team, I do too. Sparano is a players coach and can win. Let's not pretend the first year he was head coach he didn't get us a title and a playoff shot. And don't you dare try to say he inherited a good team. He inherited Cam Cameron's 1-15 awful team.

Down rate me, disagree with me all you want but the players like Tony, they people who know football the best like Tony. Ireland is a rat, Dabol just isn't good, and Nolan is disgustingly terrible.

Plus do we really blame Tony for giving us Matt Moore? It isn't Tony's job to get talent here, that's on Ireland. Ireland brought us nothing, kept us 10 mil under the cap and produced this failure.

TLDR: Stop being lazy and read it, it's not long.

PS: Did we really bring in a guy from Clevelands offense to get this thing going? Haha, Ireland should have been fired the day that happened.

Flame away!

:lol2:

Sporano had to sign on to the Dabol hiring and he got exactly what the record suggested, the worst offense in the NFL. Tony can't seem to make the connection between the poor home record and the irony of an outdor team in the subtropics, practising indoors. Look who got gassed first in the NE game. Look at the poor execution (coaching), look at the poor O line footwork (coaching and Tony is an O line expert). Tony is obviously over hi head, his players neither respect nor fear him. They make like him but obviuosly he cannot bring anything out in them.

The entire front office is a shambles, including ownership.

At least we now know Henning wasn't as big an issue as we thought. In fact I think we scored more last year then we do this year. Thank god finheaven doesn't run the team....

Henning probably knew his tanlet and QB blew so his mission was to stop them from blowing the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a supporter......but......it is obvious that he is in over his head. He teased us in the preseason with the more opened up offense then after it didn't get us a win on MNF against the Pats that playbook is now locked in a safe somewhere at SunLife never to be seen again. Whether or not he has say on who is brought in he as the coach should know what to do with them and how to manage the game and he just doesn't. Every team on the planet now knows that after we have a successful play that the next play will be a run off tackle......my 10 year old son calls it.

I want a coach that even if we are winning keeps shoving it down their throat!!! Not curls up in the fetal position with the ball praying noone tries to take it.

I was a supporter......but......it is obvious that he is in over his head. He teased us in the preseason with the more opened up offense then after it didn't get us a win on MNF against the Pats that playbook is now locked in a safe somewhere at SunLife never to be seen again. Whether or not he has say on who is brought in he as the coach should know what to do with them and how to manage the game and he just doesn't. Every team on the planet now knows that after we have a successful play that the next play will be a run off tackle......my 10 year old son calls it.

I want a coach that even if we are winning keeps shoving it down their throat!!! Not curls up in the fetal position with the ball praying noone tries to take it.

Spot on Bro!

Everyone in the NFL is a football person. People like passion, but it's the Field Goal passion that is an issue. They ALL need to go.

If not for Chad Pennington we'd still be searching for our first AFC East title since 2000 and first playoff appearance since 2001. Probably would've went 8-8 or 9-7 at best without Pennington.

If not for that everyone would have been ousted by now. Josh McCown was all but set to be our starting QB then along came Brett Favre.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

So I guess Tony STILL has his supporters.

Wow. I'm actually stunned at the naiveity.

Sparano is responsible for the hiring of his coordinators. He is responsible for their game planning, and developing of players. He is responsible for ensuring they put the right players in the best possible position to win. He is responsible for in game adjustments.

He is responsible. We simply aren't going to change the culture of this team while he is here. I personally feel bad for the guy, He's a big likeable oaf.. but he is still... a losing coach.

Sparano is responsible for the hiring of his coordinators. He is responsible for their game planning, and developing of players. He is responsible for ensuring they put the right players in the best possible position to win. He is responsible for in game adjustments.

He is responsible. We simply aren't going to change the culture of this team while he is here. I personally feel bad for the guy, He's a big likeable oaf.. but he is still... a losing coach.

The two points that are the TRUE issue on this team...where we are failing completely!! I like him, but he needs to go. I don't care what player we pick up, until the culture of this team is changed drastically....sucking will continue.

Back
Top Bottom