Keep Sparano! Fire Dabol and Nolan! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Sparano! Fire Dabol and Nolan!

Sulamar1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
These 2 clowns are the problem. I like Sparano. You guys all make fun of the guy because he celebrates a lot, but it's a good thing to have a coach who is passionate and wants to win. Nolan is awful.... just awful... Don't go blaming Sparano for the terrible defense when on paper everyone said we will have a top 3 defense. Say what you want but everyone who knows the guy says he is a football guy. The professionals like him and the players like him.

I blame Ireland more. I say keep the HC, get Steve Spagnuolo to run our defense (when he is fired at the end of the season) and let's find a quality OC, not some reject from the Cleveland Browns. Why anyone thought a guy from Cleveland could lead our offense somewhere is beyond me. If this was Ireland's call then Ireland must hate Tony and want him fired. Get Andrew Luck, get someone who knows how to run an offense and get someone who can use our defensive players.

I understand as fans we want nothing but the best for our team, I do too. Sparano is a players coach and can win. Let's not pretend the first year he was head coach he didn't get us a title and a playoff shot. And don't you dare try to say he inherited a good team. He inherited Cam Cameron's 1-15 awful team.

Down rate me, disagree with me all you want but the players like Tony, they people who know football the best like Tony. Ireland is a rat, Dabol just isn't good, and Nolan is disgustingly terrible.

Plus do we really blame Tony for giving us Matt Moore? It isn't Tony's job to get talent here, that's on Ireland. Ireland brought us nothing, kept us 10 mil under the cap and produced this failure.

TLDR: Stop being lazy and read it, it's not long.

PS: Did we really bring in a guy from Clevelands offense to get this thing going? Haha, Ireland should have been fired the day that happened.

Flame away!

This is Sparano's staff. He's already thrown two assistant coaches under the bus to save his job.

Why would we throw two more assistant coaches under the bus to once again save the job of a guy who embodies the Peter Principle?

LMFAO anybody who thinks Sparano should keep his job should be SHOT on the spot

Guess we are just reading the title and quick posting a reply.

So you all honestly think we need to blame a guy who is kept 10 mil under the cap, was given Henne and Matt Moore to run this team?

Clueless. I'm all for giving Nolan another chance given his track record, and Daboll I'm iffy on, we should weigh our options with OC

Sparano gets to choose the players aswell he runs the one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL and its supposed to be his thing hahaha WHAT A JOKE this guy has become sparano couldnt even coach in the NCAA imo

Guess we are just reading the title and quick posting a reply.

So you all honestly think we need to blame a guy who is kept 10 mil under the cap, was given Henne and Matt Moore to run this team?

If you've seen anything at all from Tony Sparano that leads you to believe he is a good coach, let's hear about it.

Is it his brilliant time management? Great use of time outs? Willingness to shake up the starting lineup when Reshad Jones is clearly a dog**** player? Ability to innovate on offense or coach up the offensive line (his specialty) to keep our QBs from getting hammered on every pass attempt?

What has he done that makes you think he's anything but a seat warmer?

What credentials are you speaking of about Nolan? When he lead a Denver defense to 8-8? Or when we went 18-37 for the 49ers?

A coach doesn't get to pick talent. They are given players and told to make something with it. Yes, Tony deserves fault here but he wasn't given anything to work with.

He has some improvement to work on, especially time management but he sticks up for his players and his players like him.

ehh? for that denver team that went 8 - 8 his defence was number 4 last year his defence was ranked number 5 so........

so he wasnt given anything to work with even though hes just gone from 7 - 9 to 7 - 9 to 0 - 6 LMAO with largely the same if not better players.....you just cant make this thing up

A coach doesn't get to pick talent. They are given players and told to make something with it. Yes, Tony deserves fault here but he wasn't given anything to work with.

He has some improvement to work on, especially time management but he sticks up for his players and his players like him.

You know the name of another coach who was loved by his players? Dave Wannstedt. They loved Wanny. When he was the defensive coordinator of the Cowboys the players used to go to him for advice and to vent after they got chewed out or benched by JJ. Great head coach, huh?

You know who wasn't a player's coach? Don Shula. Bill Belichick isn't a player's coach either.

What credentials are you speaking of about Nolan? When he lead a Denver defense to 8-8? Or when we went 18-37 for the 49ers?

:confused:

Most people would tell you Nolan is a decent DC

DC

not head coach.

We found a fan who loves losing, and if you love losing, you love Tony.

Back
Top Bottom