Keep Your Expectations Low Guys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Your Expectations Low Guys

I've said before this is a 5-11 caliber team, and it's starting to show now. Don't expect much from an offense with one of the weakest WR groups in football, but that's what you get when you trade away one of the best WRs in football for nothing and then don't do anything to replace him.

That's my biggest gripe. This team needs talent. That responsibility lands on Ireland and the scouts. I can't honestly sit here and say that the 2007 team was any worse. In fact, that 2007 team might even destroy this team as it stands today. They lost many games by 3 pts. or less. This team doesn't look to be even close to that.

Trade the Cardinals 2 First round picks and Matt Moore for Larry Fitzgerald! Ha Ha yeah right, I can deam right.

New coaches and systems are one thing poor drafting and personnel are another. It is fine to understand that even with all the right players we might still be bad because of the coach and system with growing pains but this team lacks talent and we have known it for the last few years. Every off season the optimists say it will be ok the players that were drafted in previous years will come around and every year most of them do not. There is one common factor in these drafts for the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom