Keeper League Needs Managers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keeper League Needs Managers

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I have a Yahoo league which disbanded after 5 years. It is a Keeper League with rosters, ready to go. I cut from 10 to 8 teams to make all teams fairly equal to start. You can trade draft picks, keepers when final for picks and bonus keepers for picks early.

It can be a hell of a lot of fun with all teams having considerable talent. I'll post 2 of 3 keepers I see as value for each team plus the first round draft after taking out the keepers.

No money unless everyone wants it.

Last edited:
The league is 10 team, 3 keeper + a bonus undrafted from waivers. Here’s the draft order with 2 top keepers I picked for each team:

1. Chase 7, Andrews 5
  2. J Williams 7, Dobbins 16
  3. Metcalf 5, Waller 11
  4. J Allen 7, Debo 8
  5. Jefferson 14, Fournette 5
  6. Ekeler 3, Etienne 16 (My Team)
  7. Diggs 8, Swift 6
  8. Cupp 3, Akers 16
1st Round Projected Draft Without Keepers

1 Taylor
2 McCaffrey
3 Cook
4 Henry
5Harris
6 Mixon
7 Kelce
8Adams

If you message me a name for your team and an e mail I will send you the invite.

I have a Yahoo league which disbanded after 5 years. It is a Keeper League with rosters, ready to go. I cut from 10 to 8 teams to make all teams fairly equal to start. You can trade draft picks, keepers when final for picks and bonus keepers for picks early.

It can be a hell of a lot of fun with all teams having considerable talent. I'll post 2 of 3 keepers I see as value for each team plus the first round draft after taking out the keepers.

No money unless everyone wants it.

I will play a keeper league - if you need me

I have an 18 year old yahoo keeper league they are fun

The league is 10 team, 3 keeper + a bonus undrafted from waivers. Here’s the draft order with 2 top keepers I picked for each team:

1. Chase 7, Andrews 5
  2. J Williams 7, Dobbins 16
  3. Metcalf 5, Waller 11
  4. J Allen 7, Debo 8
  5. Jefferson 14, Fournette 5
  6. Ekeler 3, Etienne 16 (My Team)
  7. Diggs 8, Swift 6
  8. Cupp 3, Akers 16
1st Round Projected Draft Without Keepers

1 Taylor
2 McCaffrey
3 Cook
4 Henry
5Harris
6 Mixon
7 Kelce
8Adams

I will take Chase and Andrew’s if I get a choice

I will play a keeper league - if you need me

I have an 18 year old yahoo keeper league they are fun
An absolute need Kev, need 6 more.

Completely agree on keepers, so much more like the NFL. Do you like my format?

Invite sent. This should be fun. My name is South Beach Thunder and already claimed "Thunder Struck" for post game. lol

Last edited:
An absolute need Kev, need 6 more.

Completely agree on keepers, so much more like the NFL. Do you like my format?

Invite sent. This should be fun. My name is South Beach Thunder and already claimed "Thunder Struck" for post game. lol

Yah I like the way yours is headed mine is 18 years old we play for fun we drafted rosters just once -

By taking the money out you find the true ff fans lol

I will put a link into my signature so others can find it

Yah I like the way yours is headed mine is 18 years old we play for fun we drafted rosters just once -

By taking the money out you find the true ff fans lol

I will put a link into my signature so others can find it
I'm good for money as well if that is what the others want, not gonna decide for people I don't know. Draft is Sept. 1 @ 7:30 to eliminate as many injuries as possible. Keepers will be a week or so before with draft pick trades, etc to follow. The top 2 rounds are off limits to keepers to maintain some balance.

I have no clue as to the response here but will hold on putting this up on Yahoo and Fantasy Pros for a bit to see. There are 8 teams but, can go 10.
I would like to make you a commissioner as I am more into the forming, building and problem solving and not the running. Also, you likely know more than I do on this.
The playing is a different story yet to be determined. :cool:

I'm good for money as well if that is what the others want, not gonna decide for people I don't know. Draft is Sept. 1 @ 7:30 to eliminate as many injuries as possible. Keepers will be a week or so before with draft pick trades, etc to follow. The top 2 rounds are off limits to keepers to maintain some balance.

I have no clue as to the response here but will hold on putting this up on Yahoo and Fantasy Pros for a bit to see. There are 8 teams but, can go 10.
I would like to make you a commissioner as I am more into the forming, building and problem solving and not the running. Also, you likely know more than I do on this.
The playing is a different story yet to be determined. :cool:

Yah I am not big on playing for money - I would take out a few of The BN and IR positions it keeps people more active and ensures one cannot hoard

And is this a full keeper league or how many keepers?

Yah I am not big on playing for money - I would take out a few of The BN and IR positions it keeps people more active and ensures one cannot hoard

And is this a full keeper league or how many keepers?
Agree, the big bn and IR were on covid. Three keepers costing the their draft round kept for 3 years (like a NFL contract) , top 2 draft rounds off limits, and a bonus keeper of an undrafted player costing your last pick. This was added in season and can be traded for a pick before keepers are final this year only. This adds a lot of interest in the waiver wire, etc.

Agree, the big bn and IR were on covid. Three keepers costing the their draft round kept for 3 years (like a NFL contract) , top 2 draft rounds off limits, and a bonus keeper of an undrafted player costing your last pick. This was added in season and can be traded for a pick before keepers are final this year only. This adds a lot of interest in the waiver wire, etc.
that went over my head, sorry, can you simplify further? lol

In my op It is over complicated for people
Keep it clean and there will be less concerns less arguments

That is how I kept mine afloat for 18 years also I have 12 teams - 11 players 4 BN 2 IR

@So Be

Keepers should be keepers when they get old release or trade the 3 year contract is a lot of extra work

An extra spot was added to bench and IR for covid. 3 keepers after 2nd round and 1 extra if not drafted by any team.

In my op It is over complicated for people
Keep it clean and there will be less concerns less arguments

That is how I kept mine afloat for 18 years also I have 12 teams - 11 players 4 BN 2 IR

@So Be

Keepers should be keepers when they get old release or trade the 3 year contract is a lot of extra workanged
There was conflict within the league between keeper and regular which I balanced until this year, similar to a half ppr. It can be changed if we fill the league.

Back
Top Bottom