Keeper League Needs Managers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keeper League Needs Managers

I will rewrite the thread in the AM to make it simple.

I will rewrite the thread in the AM to make it simple.

Thanks brother

I just say how many keepers from the start 2-4-6 full roster whatever and then after the league is formed and is running I take surveys ONLY the committed can decide lol ~ Commish can see how often they log in etc. on Yahoo

One guy in my league has a had T. Brady his entire career lol... And he has never won the league...

I sent the link to my brother. He's a busy guy but he might want to join. Looks like we need one more or 3 more.

RW

I sent the link to my brother. He's a busy guy but he might want to join. Looks like we need one more or 3 more.

RW
My brother said he decided not to join because there are only 4 playoff slots. I assume this will change as you guys finalize the settings for the league. How many playoff teams will there be with the 10 team league? How many if we get 12 teams?

RW

My brother said he decided not to join because there are only 4 playoff slots. I assume this will change as you guys finalize the settings for the league. How many playoff teams will there be with the 10 team league? How many if we get 12 teams?

RW

6 PO spots

10 teams

8 keepers from this draft for 2023

Back
Top Bottom