Keeper Question for Fantasy Football (I know it's early)

susser2000

Second String
Reaction score
I was at my friend's house this weekend looking at the draft board from last year and I was contemplating my keeper for this year; we can keep the player in the round drafted. I was initially thinking about keeping Edelman in the 5th, but with Brady out for four games his value doesn't seem as good to me. I also had Allen Robinson in the 6th; this is PPR, so Edelman is a top option when Brady is playing, but I feel as though Robinson is the safer keeper here and wanted to get people's opinion. August can't come soon enough!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Allen Robinson all day. He's younger, doesn't have the injury issues like Edelman and has way more big play/TD potential. I'm in a dynasty and PPR league and he ranked as the 5th best WR in our entire league.

Do you get to keep them as long as you want?

susser2000

Second String
Reaction score
No, in that league I can keep him for one year at the round he was drafted in and if I want to keep him for another year, he would be a first round pick that year.

I'm in a dynasty PPR league as well and traded Allen Robinson last year for Carson Palmer because I needed a QB, but I have an absurd lineup of receivers in that league. Plus, I traded him after his game against the Dolphins last year and wasn't sure what he would do the rest of the year. In hindsight it was a bad decision to trade him, but I wouldn't have made the playoffs with the QBs that I had (Tannehill, Stafford, and Bradford). I ended up getting 2nd, so it paid off.

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
No, in that league I can keep him for one year at the round he was drafted in and if I want to keep him for another year, he would be a first round pick that year.

I'm in a dynasty PPR league as well and traded Allen Robinson last year for Carson Palmer because I needed a QB, but I have an absurd lineup of receivers in that league. Plus, I traded him after his game against the Dolphins last year and wasn't sure what he would do the rest of the year. In hindsight it was a bad decision to trade him, but I wouldn't have made the playoffs with the QBs that I had (Tannehill, Stafford, and Bradford). I ended up getting 2nd, so it paid off.
As another poster said Robinson all day

Top Bottom