Keepers for 2020...pre december | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keepers for 2020...pre december

QB (3): Fitz, Rosen, + 1 newbie (barrow or Tua) yes I said Tua
RB (4): Laird, Cox + gaskins, 1 newbies (Harris, swift or taylor)
TE (3): Gesicki, Smythe + 1 newbie (Oj howard or draft one)
WR (6): Parker, Williams, Hurns,Grant, A Wilson at paycut, 1 newbies (ruggs,smith or lamb would be nice
OL (9): Davenport, Deiter, Davis, Prince, Colhoun, Boehm + 3 quys

HYB (2): Biegel, + 1 newbie ( isaiah simmons) can play safety or LB would make our d special)
DT (4): Wilkins, Godchaux, Jenkins + 1 newbie
DE (2): Charlton, + 1 newbie
LB (8): Baker, McMillan, Egouven, van Ginkel, Allen + 2 newbies
CB (5): Howard, Needham, Wiltz, + B McCain; 1 newbies
S (4): Rowe, Parker, Aikens + 1 newbie

K (1): Sanders
P (1): Hack
LS (1): Peppers

Main cuts: Ballage, Kilgore, Reed, R Jonses,

Last chance: , C Tankersly; C Harris
I get that you're just throwing out ideas for rookies you'd like, but if we spend all three first round picks on a QB, RB, and WR and skip on 1st round DE and OL, I think ill need prozac.

We could draft 2 guards/centers in the 2nd round and get a FA tackle. I think that would be enough competition. We aren't winning a superbowl. But scoring points next year would be nice. A receiver and RB would help
I get that you're just throwing out ideas for rookies you'd like, but if we spend all three first round picks on a QB, RB, and WR and skip on 1st round DE and OL, I think ill need prozac.

Need at least 2 RB's...
Draft & a FA

Need RBs, but lower priority than QB, DB, or edge

I agree but we do not have anything close to a starting RB currently
Need someone...
Not to beat a dead horse but Keeping Drake and evaluating Rosen a much better choice than where we are now
Hell Ajayi looked presentable in his short work

I agree but we do not have anything close to a starting RB currently
Need someone...
Not to beat a dead horse but Keeping Drake and evaluating Rosen a much better choice than where we are now
Hell Ajayi looked presentable in his short work

I know this is blasphemy to some, but there's a difference between a "starting RB" and a "top RB." Miami doesn't need a "top RB." They need a guy who can pound out yardage and hit occasional long runs. Those can be found after R1. Give me a choice between a R1 edge guy or a R1 RB and I'll take the edge guy 1000 times out of 1000

I know this is blasphemy to some, but there's a difference between a "starting RB" and a "top RB." Miami doesn't need a "top RB." They need a guy who can pound out yardage and hit occasional long runs. Those can be found after R1. Give me a choice between a R1 edge guy or a R1 RB and I'll take the edge guy 1000 times out of 1000

Ok but we currently do not have that...or IMO backup to that

Young, either Humphrey or Biadasz, and a late first round QB (Fromm, Eason) is a GREAT plan IMO

let Fitz,Rosen and the rookie battle next year with a better roster and if we still fall flat we have the ammunition to get Lawrence.

also not discounting the strong possibility of a trade down at some point

Ok but we currently do not have that...or IMO backup to that

Let's see if we agree or not. You mentioned Ajayi and Drake. Neither are top RBs, but both can pound out yardage and can break some nice runs. Either are better than current RBs, but neither are 'top RBs.' Get Miami a top 15 OL and either of those guys can be a "starting RB."

Let's see if we agree or not. You mentioned Ajayi and Drake. Neither are top RBs, but both can pound out yardage and can break some nice runs. Either are better than current RBs, but neither are 'top RBs.' Get Miami a top 15 OL and either of those guys can be a "starting RB."

I think both are better
Was 1/2 joking about Ajayi but why the heck not when he was on street and we trade Drake & cut Walton
No risk

We need to draft a starting caliber back no doubt
Even when we had Drake
He could be a starter IMO but he was more a weapon...play breaker... which we have none of
SPEED!!!!
Keeping him, adding a nice RB in the draft would have been my preference

I don't think I'd keep Albert Wilson. I think in Preston Williams, Parker and Hurns we have a solid 3 and we should look for a WR in the later rounds.

I really like Wilson. He’d be a perfect gadget slot player to pair with the two big outside guys but that hip injury still isn’t 100% imo

Back
Top Bottom