Kelley Washington Visiting WITH THE PATRIOTS!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kelley Washington Visiting WITH THE PATRIOTS!!

Sup man??

Washington is a good down the field weapon. he was held behind 3 WR's in Cincy. Johnson,TJ,Henry.

He can be very good here.

he is fast and has good hands.

interesting to see what happened with stallworth im sure we knew how much stallworth was asking for and we still decided to have him visit which means we really want him..... I have a feeling he may be a fin member what Mr. H said... whatever it takes to win and to win now....we'll see ... ijust hope we dont overpay!

id be willing to give anyone a shot after the way our offense performed last season

Chris Chambers would probably be a 4th or 5th wide receiver on the bengals roster :/. So I really don't think you should hold that against him.

um dude he wasnt number 4 or 5 man u watch football he was like 3rd and thats b/c of CJ and Tj houzzzzz he has good potential but i agree worst off season thread ever no just playing he was 4th when henry was playing but still he posseses good skills

um dude he wasnt number 4 or 5 man u watch football he was like 3rd and thats b/c of CJ and Tj houzzzzz he has good potential but i agree worst off season thread ever no just playing he was 4th when henry was playing but still he posseses good skills
Um do u watch football have u herd of Chris Henry D-Bag???Thier 3rd WO?? Hes in the nfls substance abuse program he had a 4 game suspension last year, and Washington did nothing in his absence!! 1+1+1=3 CJ+TJ+Henry=3 Then Washington was thier 4th wow !

teh pats are just attention whores. They like to steal everything we do or have. Even if they really have no intention of signing this guy.

They want Washington? And Stallworth? and Randy Moss? Its a crock! they want one but not all of them. They just got Welker for crying out loud! they have two first rounders! They are just pissed that they gave us two picks so they could tell the world how they stole one of our biggest prodcutive guys and now they are going to steal everything else?

yeah right. If Washington were to end up there, so be it. why should I care? I dont even know if Washington has a degree or not.

First and foremost remember that the Patriots don't overpay for anyone and they definitely don't overpay for potential. Rosenhaus probably went in there with his dog and pony show for Stallworth and they acted impressed and after the Drewmeister left, they said: let's take a look at Kelly Washington!
Drew pushes hard for his clients but not evryone is a sucker for his terms.

washington was actually the bungal's 5th wideout- he was behind tab perry too.

Are there like 5 teams that are allowed to participate in FA? Jesus it's the same teams left and right. Us, NE, NYJ, St Louis and SF seem to be the only ones doing things.

Any team looking to improve themaselves would bring in anyone they feel can help their team.. So what? get over it.

i just find it funny that Belichick is the god yet he is following Mueller. It seems to me, based on the Welker deal, that we have had the Pats number moresoe than they have had ours. They are following and snagging our players. Why? Sammy Morris? Stealing players from a 6-10 team. Brilliant!

They should be snagging NY Jets not Dolphins. Same goes for the Jets. Darian Barnes? wow.

Becasue Kelley Campbell is camp fodder thats why. Kelley Washington has alot more upside.
Yeah, that and look at the WRs the Bengals has infront of him. They're all VERY good which made him be a lower WR with a lot of potential. I'd say go for Washington if it's not too expensive.

Back
Top Bottom