Kelley Washington Visiting WITH THE PATRIOTS!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kelley Washington Visiting WITH THE PATRIOTS!!

I don't think they will sign both Kelly Washington and Stallworth. IMO one will be a Dolphin

pats wont have both of em..I dont really like neither one..but..id have to go with Stallworth if i had 2 pick 1 of those two.

so do you think them bringin him in means they have moved on because maybe Stallworth stayed the night in miami.?

Kellly Washington??

Why are thier alot of people on hear that like this guy?????

I for one am not a big fan at all!

Why would we pay a guy to come in who was a 4th or 5th reciever with the Bengals?????

This guy is Garbage in my opinion and would be a wast of cap space!

I am not interested in a guy who has never had over 400 yards reciving in one season!

What has he ever done that would make him of such important value to the phins according to some users on hear??

This guy would be a worthless pick up and would be even more worthless now then 3 days ago sense we have Kelly Campbell back!

Please give me your side to this argument!

Why are thier alot of people on hear that like this guy?????

I for one am not a big fan at all!

Why would we pay a guy to come in who was a 4th or 5th reciever with the Bengals?????

This guy is Garbage in my opinion and would be a wast of cap space!

I am not interested in a guy who has never had over 400 yards reciving in one season!

What has he ever done that would make him of such important value to the phins according to some users on hear??

This guy would be a worthless pick up and would be even more worthless now then 3 days ago sense we have Kelly Campbell back!

Please give me your side to this argument!
Becasue Kelley Campbell is camp fodder thats why. Kelley Washington has alot more upside.

Becasue Kelley Campbell is camp fodder thats why. Kelley Washington has alot more upside.
but he has never done anything???? How in the world would u kno his upside when he has never done anything of value??? Even when Chris Henry got a 4 game suspension for drugs Washington did nothing in his absence at the number 3 reciever!

worst.....
thread....
yet....

you have heard of chad johnson and tj housmanzeda right?

Back
Top Bottom