Kelly: Dolphins have as much talent as any other AFC East team, so bar should be set higher for Flores in 2020 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kelly: Dolphins have as much talent as any other AFC East team, so bar should be set higher for Flores in 2020

7-9 has such a Dolphins feel to it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 9-7 the year after.

7-9 with a lot of high-priced free agents and disappointed expectations, yeah.

7-9 with a young team and, what appears to be a capable head coach for once, i'll take. but yeah, there has to be continuous growth

The Dolphins have the most talented roster in the division......and it’s not even close actually.

Unproven talent, sure, but at least my teams future doesn’t hinge on Stefan Diggs. If he had a problem with the accurate but average Kirk cousins, the erratic Josh Allen certainly isn’t going to make him happy. I don’t buy it. I believe that team has actually peaked and will just tread water in the division until No.1 is starting.

Tredavious White is pretty elite, but we have two of those guys already.

There isn’t a TE in the division I’d consider swapping for ours.

There isn’t a QB in the division who is on Tua’s level.

There isn’t a WRing Corp as dangerous as ours. Certainly the most feared WR in the division is Devante Parker.....even by the DPOY.

The Bills, Jets and Pats corners combined are at best on par with ours.

Buffalos got a good OL, ours could be better in the future.

We may be last in terms of RB talent but who really cares? Jason Sanders matters more than Le’Veon Bell at this point in their careers.

I’m a homer til my last breathe. Experience we lack, sure, consider swapping rosters with a divisional foe, LMAO not a chance.

Couple all that with the fact that 2020 is going to be a disaster things are shaping up for us beautifully in 2021.

You lost your credibility once you started talking cornerbacks.

New England and Buffalo have the two best CB’s in the league (both All-Pro’s) and Buffalo’s safety tandem is top 3 in the league.

To say that they’re “at best on par with ours” is literally laughable.

You lost your credibility once you started talking cornerbacks.

New England and Buffalo have the two best CB’s in the league (both All-Pro’s) and Buffalo’s safety tandem is top 3 in the league.

To say that they’re “at best on par with ours” is literally laughable.

Hard to give Gilmore too much acclaim when he looked average week 17, he was literally exposed

White for sure is up and coming. Xavien is as good as anybody on the planet when healthy, starting to get concerned about that now though.

I fully expect Buffalo to back their way into a division title this year but they by no means have anything resembling a championship caliber roster.

Hard to give Gilmore too much acclaim when he looked average week 17, he was literally exposed

White for sure is up and coming. Xavien is as good as anybody on the planet when healthy, starting to get concerned about that now though.

I fully expect Buffalo to back their way into a division title this year but they by no means have anything resembling a championship caliber roster.

I say this with kindness - What are you smoking?

Xavien is solid but he is not on Tre’s level at all.

Xavien has given up more TD’s in his last 5 games than Tre has given up in his last two full seasons combined.

You might have an argument with Gilmore, because I think he is starting to slip.

The Dolphins have the most talented roster in the division......and it’s not even close actually.

Unproven talent, sure, but at least my teams future doesn’t hinge on Stefan Diggs. If he had a problem with the accurate but average Kirk cousins, the erratic Josh Allen certainly isn’t going to make him happy. I don’t buy it. I believe that team has actually peaked and will just tread water in the division until No.1 is starting.

Tredavious White is pretty elite, but we have two of those guys already.

There isn’t a TE in the division I’d consider swapping for ours.

There isn’t a QB in the division who is on Tua’s level.

There isn’t a WRing Corp as dangerous as ours. Certainly the most feared WR in the division is Devante Parker.....even by the DPOY.

The Bills, Jets and Pats corners combined are at best on par with ours.

Buffalos got a good OL, ours could be better in the future.

We may be last in terms of RB talent but who really cares? Jason Sanders matters more than Le’Veon Bell at this point in their careers.

I’m a homer til my last breathe. Experience we lack, sure, consider swapping rosters with a divisional foe, LMAO not a chance.

Couple all that with the fact that 2020 is going to be a disaster things are shaping up for us beautifully in 2021.

From a pure talent standpoint it's hard to go against Buffalo. Buffalo's issue going forward is who they're committed to at QB.

I would not at all be surprised if Allen had a 2019 Trubisky season this year.

From a pure talent standpoint it's hard to go against Buffalo. Buffalo's issue going forward is who they're committed to at QB.

Well, we can hope. Diggs is a great WR. But we can cover him.

Couple of good friends that are bills fans say they are still waiting and they need to see it this year. Aside from the soft schedule, Allen has never taken over games except the two against us. They need him to take that step and become the franchise guy. They won't get such an easy schedule every year.

Couple of good friends that are bills fans say they are still waiting and they need to see it this year. Aside from the soft schedule, Allen has never taken over games except the two against us. They need him to take that step and become the franchise guy. They won't get such an easy schedule every year.

My biggest thing with him is that he's consistently inaccurate; even in college he couldn't pass the 60% accuracy threshold.

I don't think you can win a title in the NFL today completing less than 60% of your passes.

To Allen's credit, he seems to play his best against us. However, I don't think defensive coordinators are staying awake at night worried about him.

Could you imagine Lamar Jackson on that squad?

My biggest thing with him is that he's consistently inaccurate; even in college he couldn't pass the 60% accuracy threshold.

I don't think you can win a title in the NFL today completing less than 60% of your passes.

To Allen's credit, he seems to play his best against us. However, I don't think defensive coordinators are staying awake at night worried about him.

Could you imagine Lamar Jackson on that squad?
Don't forget they traded out of their 10th pick with Houston, and i believe also traded out of another pick with chiefs who elected Mahomet. All because McDermott didn't do much scouting of either. We dodged bullets there

I do agree that nobody in division is supremely talented but I give Bills edge in talent and pats in coaching

Kelly is a Ravens fan so I take his hate with a grain of salt...

Talent or no...there has to be a time where and when they can play together to get all the new pieces on the same paragraph.

Back
Top Bottom