Kelvin Benjamin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kelvin Benjamin

I mean, he's had tyrod Taylor, nate Peterman, and the rookie throwing him the ball....

He played one of the worst games from a supposed “name receiver” on Sunday.

Complete trash

It wasn’t even the gator arms play that got him fired . . There were several plays where if he just got in the way, it would of aided the runner for Buffalo . . . He wasn’t even trying and it was evident.

Actually proud of Buffalo for noticing such a poor effort and cutting bait . . . He’s terrible.

The reality is if we don't sign him the Pats will. LMAO!! He has been disappointing tho.

He played one of the worst games from a supposed “name receiver” on Sunday.

Complete trash

It wasn’t even the gator arms play that got him fired . . There were several plays where if he just got in the way, it would of aided the runner for Buffalo . . . He wasn’t even trying and it was evident.

Actually proud of Buffalo for noticing such a poor effort and cutting bait . . . He’s terrible.

I don't think he was happy to be there. He definitely wasn't motivated for whatever reason.

The reality is if we don't sign him the Pats will. LMAO!! He has been disappointing tho.

There is no way New England signs that lazy dude. Maybe he’ll fatten up over the holidays and come back as an offensive lineman.

I was surprised Buffalo was interested in acquiring him from Carolina.

Dude should have stayed with the Panthers if that was an option for him. He had a career there.

Lmao Howard got him cut, IDK what Buffalo was thinking targeting Benjamin with Howard on him,

I wouldn't sign him off waivers for $8M.....but would bring him in at a decent price after. He has produced in this league and just because he did not play well for the Bills doesn't mean he is not a good receiver any more. Anybody remember when Moss went to the Raiders? I think he is better than and stays healthy more often than Parker!

The guy, unfortunately, strikes you as someone with a poor work ethic and that's the last thing this team needs.

Back
Top Bottom