Kennedy Says We Take Rolle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kennedy Says We Take Rolle

He said his first choice was to trade down for picks and players, if not Rolle would be our best choice, but he is high on Brown also.

Shows you why Lincoln Kennedy was an offensive lineman. If the top 3 running backs aren't worthy of #2 pick what makes him think Rolle is? I agree with him about not picking a qb.

Unless Lincoln Kennedy has an Alias and that alias is Nick Saban, I'm not going to pay any attention to a word he says.

The guys who actually work on the sets for the NFL network can't analyze anything worth a crap. That includes Total Access and Playbook! The one guy I like is Rich Eisen and that's because he'll tell you he doesn't know a d@mn thing! :lol:

Some of the guys in the field like Adam Schefter etc. actually have some decent analysis and input from time to time though...

Goin` Deep said:
Just watched Lincoln Kennedy on Total Access say the Dolphins should take Antrel Rolle with the second pick. Thinking is that we`re showing zero confidence in AJ, and that we`re pretty much admitting we wasted a 2nd round pick when we traded for him if we draft a QB. Also said there`s not a RB available that warrants going in the top 5. He said we might surprise and take an O lineman with the pick too....if we don`t trade down of course. Take it with a grain of salt people.
:roflmao: Can you say never going to happen.

fishypete said:
Those are your top five....but they may not be Saban's top five.

right and just because Kennedy says we take Rolle doesn't mean Saban will either

Goin` Deep said:
Just watched Lincoln Kennedy on Total Access say the Dolphins should take Antrel Rolle with the second pick. Thinking is that we`re showing zero confidence in AJ, and that we`re pretty much admitting we wasted a 2nd round pick when we traded for him if we draft a QB. Also said there`s not a RB available that warrants going in the top 5. He said we might surprise and take an O lineman with the pick too....if we don`t trade down of course. Take it with a grain of salt people.

wouldn't kill me.

nick19991 said:
the 3 RB's are all worth a top 5 pick, he doesn't know what he's taking about. here are my top five: Alex Smith, Ronnie Brown, Branylon Edwards, Cedric Benson, and Cadillac Williams in that order as long as nobody trades down

In any other draft, your top 5 would go 9-14. So don't go nutty there buddy. This is just a weak *** draft!

Goin` Deep said:

I am an AJ supporter as many know. My question is if he says Saban has zero confidence in AJ and wasted a 2nd on him, why then is he saying we should take Rolle? I mean if Saban actually has zero confidence in AJ, then wouldnt qb, even Smit make sense if he is high on them?

Why are people still quoting and replying to Goin Deep's original post? It's not what Lincoln Kennedy said or implied!!!!

Why would we take Rolle when we have a talented young guy a CB rigth now by the name of Poole?? We are going to go RB or QB. Drafting may show no confidence in Feeley, but after the season he just had and not having much experience before that, how exactly can you show a lot of confidence in him???

Back
Top Bottom