Kenny Stills Going To Be Traded? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills Going To Be Traded?

Would be a salary dump more than anything else

$6 million saved. Whoopedy doo. A young QB would benefit more from a veteran WR like Stills. Dump Parker and Amendola (honestly forgot he was on the team), or re-sign the latter to a more team friendly deal to help implement the system that he probably knows well.

Trading Stills is the smart move, that's why I doubt the deal actually comes down. I have 0 confidence in this FO until they prove themselves.

Why is Akeem Spence still on the roster??

Why is Daniel Kilgore still on the roster?

Why is Kiko still on the roster?

Why hasn't Brendel been tendered?

I could go on and on.

I get the distinct impression that Grier is overwhelmed,confused, and shaking in his boots. If he doesn't step up and grow a pair and start making decisions and getting things done, things may get worse than even I originally thought; and my initial thoughts concerning Grier as GM were as beyond abysmal.

Stephen Ross is an agent of doom.

Only WR,s I'll keep on this team is Grant and Wilson. Rest I dont care about

Trading Stills is the smart move, that's why I doubt the deal actually comes down. I have 0 confidence in this FO until they prove themselves.

I could go on and on.

I get the distinct impression that Grier is overwhelmed,confused, and shaking in his boots. If he doesn't step up and grow a pair and start making decisions and getting things done, things may get worse than even I originally thought; and my initial thoughts concerning Grier as GM were as beyond abysmal.

Wow, you drew all that connection from a speculative post about Kenny Stills being trade bait?

Akeem Spence is cheap.

Daniel Kilgore is cheap.

Kiko would have dead money against the cap.

There is still time for players to be tendered.

And perhaps the people spouting off about other people being unintelligent should glance in the mirror every once in a while.

I thought we were keeping Stills. He's a grinder, and we need those types to set the tone. Oh well, it's a complete reboot, so I guess they'll bring in a WR who can grow up with our 2020 QB.

I could go on and on.

League year doesn't even start until March 13th.

Shaking in his boots? Lmmfao

The new staff could also view Stills as a distraction, because of the kneeling stuff. Anybody who knows Kenny knows how great of a person he is, he deserves to be in the WPMOY conversation every year. But a new staff who doesn’t know him personally who sees the kneeling may view it differently

I could go on and on.

Terrible post on so many levels

Keep purging that cap, baby. Papa needs a new pair of shoes.

Stills is young talent, though. I'm on the I don't know list on that one.

Can anyone tell me if his production warrants his paycheck as compared to the league?

His production very much warrants his paycheck. Since 2015 he has the 14th most TD's in the NFL (24), despite being 38th (313) in targets when going by all WR's who were targeted at least 300 times since 2015. His pace of a TD catch every 13 targets is better than DeAndre Hopkins who scores a TD every 17 targets, Antonio Brown's a TD every 15 targets, Devante Adams TD evert 14 targets, Odell Beckham's TD every 15 targets. Obviously he's not as a good as the gentleman I just referenced but Still's catches TD's at a good rate is the point.

The fact that he is 14th in TD's even though a million balls went to Landry, he played with Jay Cutler, and most recently a broken Tannehill/Osweiler is a testament to how valuable he is to the team. Also since 2015 he is 7th in the NFL with TD's of 20+ yards with 16. Only Brown, Hopkins, Cooper, Hill, Baldwin and Cooks have more. For 8 millions per year I would say he's worth every penny for the production he brings to the table.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom