Kenny Stills Going To Be Traded? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills Going To Be Traded?

His production very much warrants his paycheck. Since 2015 he has the 14th most TD's in the NFL (24), despite being 38th (313) in targets when going by all WR's who were targeted at least 300 times since 2015. His pace of a TD catch every 13 targets is better than DeAndre Hopkins who scores a TD every 17 targets, Antonio Brown's a TD every 15 targets, Devante Adams TD evert 14 targets, Odell Beckham's TD every 15 targets. Obviously he's not as a good as the gentleman I just referenced but Still's catches TD's at a good rate is the point.

The fact that he is 14th in TD's even though a million balls went to Landry, he played with Jay Cutler, and most recently a broken Tannehill/Osweiler is a testament to how valuable he is to the team. Also since 2015 he is 7th in the NFL with TD's of 20+ yards with 16. Only Brown, Hopkins, Cooper, Hill, Baldwin and Cooks have more. For 8 millions per year I would say he's worth every penny for the production he brings to the table.
This and case closed IMO. Thank you for that fine piece of research.

Totally Agree with you about the run blocking, won’t go over the middle of the field either and has a small catch radius.

He does one thing well, thats about it, thats why Brees didn’t care when he left NO nor do I care if he is moved from here when they are rebuilding
He scores TDs - that’s the one thing that matters at the end of the day though. And most of them are long, over the top ones. If it’s me I’m keeping him.

Like I said earlier, there are some with inflated opinions of their arm chair judgements.

As of 2018, PFF provides customized data to all 32 NFL teams, 38 NCAA FBS teams, 4 CFL teams, national/regional media (i.e. Washington Post, The Athletic, ESPN) and sports agencies/agents.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Football_Focus

PFF once graded Aaron Rodgers a -0.8 in a game in which he had 333 yards a 138.5 qb rating and 5 td's and 0 ints. PFF is a good tool but it's not the end all be all. Whatever grading system they utilize is not perfect because there is no perfect grading system or stat.

PFF once graded Aaron Rodgers a -0.8 in a game in which he had 333 yards a 138.5 qb rating and 5 td's and 0 ints. PFF is a good tool but it's not the end all be all. Whatever grading system they utilize is not perfect because there is no perfect grading system or stat.

That gif is fraggin hilarious. Really great find. Yup no nuttin 'n nobuda beein perfect.

Kenny Stills has been mentioned in trade talks, but from this tweet, Miami probably wasn't offered anything significant for him. I wouldn't take anything less than a 4th rounder for Stills.

Just to be clear gentlemen

You can have a low opinion on a player or even say he's trash if that's what you believe but any discussion about the players kneeling must be done in the political forum

Kenny Stills has been mentioned in trade talks, but from this tweet, Miami probably wasn't offered anything significant for him. I wouldn't take anything less than a 4th rounder for Stills.

Yeah you don't trade that type of production for anything less than a 4th and he's still relatively young.

giphy.gif

Yeah you don't trade that type of production for anything less than a 4th and he's still relatively young.

And honestly I wouldn't even be thrilled with a 4th. His contract is perfectly reasonable for a solid veteran starter with elite speed. That's the kind of piece you want during a rebuild more than anything.

And honestly I wouldn't even be thrilled with a 4th. His contract is perfectly reasonable for a solid veteran starter with elite speed. That's the kind of piece you want during a rebuild more than anything.

On the surface, you would say a 3rd might be acceptable... but he has a very manageable contract, productive, a team player, a locker room leader, AND he's young... I don't even think a 3rd is enough when you consider what he brings to the table... I guess, tank is the only rationale.

Glad he's staying, he has a future with this team.

Back
Top Bottom