Kenny Stills: 'i Can't Throw The Ball To Myself' | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills: 'i Can't Throw The Ball To Myself'

My problem is not as an all around receiver, there is a reason Miami got him from the Saints, my problem is that he tends to drop passes at the worst time, like the Seattle game a few years ago where it would have won the game for Miami, or this past week, where he again missed a catchable pass that would have probably helped Miami win the game.

You are right that the make the catch reply to Still is a bit off the wall, but to me his timing on not being targeted enough was bad timing in a rare game where he again failed in a crucial time.

Good lord, get over that already. If you approached Tannehill with even a 1/1000th that level of expectation...you'd still probably want to keep him for another 5 years.

Nah, I think I know the real reason for the Stills dislike. Because being ready to move on from one of our only offensive playmakers for 2 dropped passes on the year (and apparently one from a year ago) while being totally cool with all the dumb **** Tannehill has done makes zero sense otherwise.

I think you've placed far too much faith in the everyday man's ability to assess.
Heck sticking with football and pointing out the flaw in your point something becomes painfully obvious:

If people are so good black/white at assessing then why are so many teams filled with bad draft picks?

What's painfully obvious is that you are projecting your inability to recognize good and bad football onto everybody else.

What's painfully obvious is that you are projecting your inability to recognize good and bad football onto everybody else.

Lol, did you just move the goal post? You sure did!

Good lord, get over that already. If you approached Tannehill with even a 1/1000th that level of expectation...you'd still probably want to keep him for another 5 years.

Nah, I think I know the real reason for the Stills dislike. Because being ready to move on from one of our only offensive playmakers for 2 dropped passes on the year (and apparently one from a year ago) while being totally cool with all the dumb **** Tannehill has done makes zero sense otherwise.

Lol...You seem pretty incensed with me ever bringing up your man Brady, well sorry about that.

I like Still very much as a receiver, while there is a chance Tannehill may be done depending how well he can perform in the next few week, but if Tannehill had said, that I can't catch those balls also, I would have had an even bigger problem with him, it has to do with the comment, not his career....so yet again, you failed in your assumption.

I know that even though I tried to explain to you again my point, you either did not read it, understand it, or cared either way, and will again add the same accusations that I hate Stills...so have at it

Lol...You seem pretty incensed with me ever bringing up your man Brady, well sorry about that.

I like Still very much as a receiver, while there is a chance Tannehill may be done depending how well he can perform in the next few week, but if Tannehill had said, that I can't catch those balls also, I would have had an even bigger problem with him, it has to do with the comment, not his career....so yet again, you failed in your assumption.

I know that even though I tried to explain to you again my point, you either did not read it, understand it, or cared either way, and will again add the same accusations that I hate Stills...so have at it

Why would I be upset about completely destroying your terrible comparison?

Anyways, you must have been pissed when you heard about Tannehill whining about practice squad players intercepting him then. And no, you likely wouldn't have had a problem with him saying that. You'd just bring up something some HoF QB said at some point for comparison.

I understood your point, it was just invalid. 2 drops. All year. Actually, the Dolphins have one of the lowest drop totals in the league with 9 for the entire team. I believe Drake accounts for almost half of those (4). So whenever I see someone bring up that drop from last year, it's clear that there is more to their dislike of the player than fictional dropsies.

Tannehill can't block for himself, sounds idiotic doesn't it? To me it would sound like a guy putting himself before the team. While Stills does have talent, he is wrong for singling anyone else out in public, do it behind closed doors away from the media. Hey, Parker and Carroo have been less than stellar with the Dolphins and nobody on the team is criticizing them, how come?

Why would I be upset about completely destroying your terrible comparison?

Lol...Complely destroying me? First off in order to destroy, you need to know what your replying to, which you continually are very confused about, and though I try to explain to you why your off, you are ridiculously continuing in the same debate. Secondly, a debate works where person A makes a comment, person B disagrees, and makes his point why that person is off, as where then person A will the make his point why he is right, and it will go back and forth until one of the two admits he m be wrong, or both just admit themselves to be at an impasse, and agree to disgree. You on the other had will reply, and hen explained to you why your wrong, you will then manipulate it to continue talk about what you thought the person was talking about...in our earlier example, I kept telling you I was not comparing Tannehil to Brady, only for you to continue respond with it having to do with Tannehill being as good as Brady...Either your easily confused, or you just hate to lose debtes, so you refuse to further the debate, either way, the only person you destroy is you.

Anyways, you must have been pissed when you heard about Tannehill whining about practice squad players intercepting him then. And no, you likely wouldn't have had a problem with him saying that. You'd just bring up something some HoF QB said at some point for comparison.

I actually was, that was very juvenile of Tannehill, if he did not like the INT, then he should not have thrown any. I also see it still smarts with you that I brought up your favorite player on the Pats... promise not to do it again, i see it's a sore subject.

I understood your point, it was just invalid. 2 drops. All year. Actually, the Dolphins have one of the lowest drop totals in the league with 9 for the entire team. I believe Drake accounts for almost half of those (4). So whenever I see someone bring up that drop from last year, it's clear that there is more to their dislike of the player than fictional dropsies.

Exactly, your actually figuring it out, maybe it has to do with not making public your frustration of a teammate, and hurting the chemistry...good to see we are finally on the same page. There may be hope.:good:

That was just an example, and as I said, my problem is more when he made that remark, then how inefficient he has been.
If he is that inefficient you probably can find examples spread throughout the last 3 years. The fact that you had to dig up the first game of the 2016 season is not making your case.

Oh he is a mega Tannehill supporter. One of those "Tannehill can never do wrong". That is why he is so desperate pointing the finger at other players.

Lol...Complely destroying me? First off in order to destroy, you need to know what your replying to, which you continually are very confused about, and though I try to explain to you why your off, you are ridiculously continuing in the same debate. Secondly, a debate works where person A makes a comment, person B disagrees, and makes his point why that person is off, as where then person A will the make his point why he is right, and it will go back and forth until one of the two admits he m be wrong, or both just admit themselves to be at an impasse, and agree to disgree. You on the other had will reply, and hen explained to you why your wrong, you will then manipulate it to continue talk about what you thought the person was talking about...in our earlier example, I kept telling you I was not comparing Tannehil to Brady, only for you to continue respond with it having to do with Tannehill being as good as Brady...Either your easily confused, or you just hate to lose debtes, so you refuse to further the debate, either way, the only person you destroy is you.

I actually was, that was very juvenile of Tannehill, if he did not like the INT, then he should not have thrown any. I also see it still smarts with you that I brought up your favorite player on the Pats... promise not to do it again, i see it's a sore subject.

Exactly, your actually figuring it out, maybe it has to do with not making public your frustration of a teammate, and hurting the chemistry...good to see we are finally on the same page. There may be hope.:good:

(I didn't bother reading that wall o' text rant at the beginning. Something about debts? :shrug: )

I do enjoy watching HoF QBs like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc., so I'm not sure why you think it offends me. The downside is it highlights just how bad Tannehill is. It also shows how professional Stills is for him to wait this long to say something (and even came out and clarified, but we all know what he meant, the QB play has been ****). The guy went from playing with a top QB to this nonsense. He has every right to be frustrated.

The entire theme of the offseason was fixing the locker room. Well it’s broke again and there’s no one left for Gase to scapegoat

I’m not so sure I agree. I don’t know why he is calling out this sort of opinionated information but it is what it is.

Stills gotta be careful getting too close to criticizing the golden boy, it hurts his feelings. Ross is always there with tissues and ruler to beat off the mean ones.

We've had so many high potential receivers over the years that have been hampered by average at best QB play. This group is no exception. Still have an average at best QB running the show, and arguably the worst playcaller in the NFL. Stills is a 1,000+ yard receiver in another offense.

With all that said he's a class act despite how racist buffoons feel about him for his stance on something that he's 100% correct about. I take his word for it that he wasn't calling anyone out.

Back
Top Bottom