Kenny Stills: 'i Can't Throw The Ball To Myself' | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills: 'i Can't Throw The Ball To Myself'

I'm not a proctologist nor do I play one on tv, but I can recognise an a$$hole when I see one. The same applies to watching a QB. I don't have to be a professional QB to recognize that Miami does not have a franchise QB, I also am not a coach but it is plain to see that Gase isn't one either.

The blame is on Gase first and foremost (Gase calls shitty plays,most of his plays don't even go to the sticks) so he is already handicapping the team. Secondly, Tannehill is quite Howdy-Doody about following Gase's script and very rarely deviates (that throw to Caroo was the result of Tannehill improvising which he does not do very often).

We've had so many high potential receivers over the years that have been hampered by average at best QB play. This group is no exception. Still have an average at best QB running the show, and arguably the worst playcaller in the NFL. Stills is a 1,000+ yard receiver in another offense.

With all that said he's a class act despite how racist buffoons feel about him for his stance on something that he's 100% correct about. I take his word for it that he wasn't calling anyone out.
Sorry. You got that all wrong. The receivers suck. :hi:
Who?
The receivers.
Who?
The wide receivers.
Which wide receivers?
All of them.

I expect nothing less from players from a losing team. Its endemic and a prime example of why the team never reach the playoffs let alone win the division. Nothing new.

I can't even begin to imagine what it takes to play effective QB at this level.

I think fans honestly don't realize how rare it is to play that position at the Dree Brees level.
I agree with you. This just shows the WRs are getting frustrated. We don’t have a Drew Brees unfortunately. Instead we got a Pepper and a Lemon in the same season.

Tannehill can't block for himself, sounds idiotic doesn't it? To me it would sound like a guy putting himself before the team. While Stills does have talent, he is wrong for singling anyone else out in public, do it behind closed doors away from the media. Hey, Parker and Carroo have been less than stellar with the Dolphins and nobody on the team is criticizing them, how come?

Tannehill also holds the football at times way too long and Brock... forget about it.

I see zero tight window throws from Tannehill. It even appears as if he's lost all confidence to attempt them.

It makes me sob watching Brees, Mahomes, Goff. You see these throws that seem impossible look easy and I cry, "God, why not me? Where are my throws?"

It's to the point that I hate my KC fan cousin. I mean, I really hate him. Its such a pathetic reason to feel rancor towards another.

I have zero problems with someone speaking up or whinning if you wanna call it that. Bitch and moan away. At the very least it's some sort of evidence that someone gives a **** about our love of throwing under the sticks.

Now let's see if he gets traded for a 7th due to the comments because, you know, we're the Dolphins.

(I didn't bother reading that wall o' text rant at the beginning. Something about debts? :shrug: )

I do enjoy watching HoF QBs like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc., so I'm not sure why you think it offends me. The downside is it highlights just how bad Tannehill is. It also shows how professional Stills is for him to wait this long to say something (and even came out and clarified, but we all know what he meant, the QB play has been ****). The guy went from playing with a top QB to this nonsense. He has every right to be frustrated.

You never do, that is why i did not bother to even make it easy for you, so don't feel bad. Basically I wrote debating you is boring, you continually fail, because you are too into a one way debate, so you could care less what the response is...OH and that response of I destroyed you was very funny, thanks for the laugh.

Stills is wrong. This team does in fact have receivers throwing to receivers. Albert Wilson has the best throw of the year. Tanneyhill is a receiver.

Oh he is a mega Tannehill supporter. One of those "Tannehill can never do wrong". That is why he is so desperate pointing the finger at other players.

...And you're a big-time hater, that would feel disappointed if Tannehill proved to be a much better QB then you people believe, but what makes me different from hate at all costs fans like you, if Tannehill started showing no heart, started making huge mistakes, and started to call teammates out, I would have no issue hoping for another QB.

Right now, no matter what happens, even if the biggest miracle ever seen in the NFL happened, and Miami with Tannehill won the SB, I still want Miami next year to bring competition for Tannehill.

Yep. They are turning on Tannehill. And Anthony Saban’s analysis was spot on of that missed opportunity- in spite of many here criticizing him.
Lol...jump to conclusions much? Nowhere does he call out a specific QB, and, in fact, he denies he was calling out any players in a later quote. I understand you hate RT, but this thread is just foolish speculation to support an agenda. In typical Armando fashion, the quote is taken with no context to stir the pot, and forced Stills to clarify because of it. It’s simple pandering to a certain part of the fan base.

Stills is a good wideout and is our best deep threat in years. Times have been very lean for him since the Patriots game and the BO run on offense. Frustration is natural. When healthy, RT gets him the ball well. Osweiler couldn’t hit him if his life depended on it. RT is still not healthy 100%, and since Stills primary role is deep threat, the connections will be reduced until his shoulder is fully recovered.

This is much ado about nothing.

Lol...jump to conclusions much? Nowhere does he call out a specific QB, and, in fact, he denies he was calling out any players in a later quote. I understand you hate RT, but this thread is just foolish speculation to support an agenda. In typical Armando fashion, the quote is taken with no context to stir the pot, and forced Stills to clarify because of it. It’s simple pandering to a certain part of the fan base.

Stills is a good wideout and is our best deep threat in years. Times have been very lean for him since the Patriots game and the BO run on offense. Frustration is natural. When healthy, RT gets him the ball well. Osweiler couldn’t hit him if his life depended on it. RT is still not healthy 100%, and since Stills primary role is deep threat, the connections will be reduced until his shoulder is fully recovered.

I don’t hate Tannehill. Not even 1 bit.

I don't support any agenda. Just posted what was quoted. Stills is a good WR but Miami is ranked #27 in receiving yards. There is a problem with the plays being called. This offense is TRASH. HOT GARBAGE!! I'm sick of it. Gase needs to do something to fix this. The injuries excuse cannot be the crutch every year.

well at least if gase and tanny and the other incompetents will return we know stills will be gone. 1 out of 100 is not all bad

Back
Top Bottom