Kenny Stills INVISIBLE During Training Camp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills INVISIBLE During Training Camp

I've heard it both ways: Maxwell covering him well and he is open when others cover.

Here is what I take from it, since I don't think Stills is as good as folks think: Maxwell is doing his job...and we simply do not have any other decent corners on the field at this point.

Just now....

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
Drop by Kenny Stills. Probably only bad moment he's had in camp so far.

Just now....

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
Drop by Kenny Stills. Probably only bad moment he's had in camp so far.

So first bad moment of camp came at 5:15 and the post that started several hours earlier was saying he was having a horrible camp prior to his bad moment?

In training camp, unless you attend practice, the players who are doing well and the ones that dont are only filtered by who is on your twitter list... its like PFF on crack where the evaluators are the south florida reporters.... Scary thought...

Miami isn't going to have numerous 1,000 yard WRs. Stills doesn't need to be as flashy as you think in order for the offense to flow.

Why does it have to be about Tannehill?

I don't know? Why does it have to be about Tannehill? Maybe if RT could ever have a winning season as a pro it wouldn't be about RT any more. Maybe if he could, for just once in his life, not tank a game that would put the Fins into the playoffs it wouldn't be about RT any more. But after four years of failure, it's going to continue to be about RT until he starts winning.

My question for the author of the post I responded to is "How many more years do we have to wait for Tannehill to actually become a winning NFL QB before we are allowed to ascribe responsibility for failure to Tannehill?"

I don't know? Why does it have to be about Tannehill? Maybe if RT could ever have a winning season as a pro it wouldn't be about RT any more. Maybe if he could, for just once in his life, not tank a game that would put the Fins into the playoffs it wouldn't be about RT any more. But after four years of failure, it's going to continue to be about RT until he starts winning.

My question for the author of the post I responded to is "How many more years do we have to wait for Tannehill to actually become a winning NFL QB before we are allowed to ascribe responsibility for failure to Tannehill?"

Didnt realize this was a solo sport.

[video=youtube;eGDBR2L5kzI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI[/video]

Love that reel...along with "the Bears are who we thought they were...and we let em off the hook!" RIP Denny Green

i'm a bit concerned with Stills as well - mainly because we haven't seen much evidence he and Tannehill have any real rapport together. If they do though, with Parker and Landry already weapons that must be respected, Stills should have some nice shots with the deep ball. Definitely helps that Tannehill showed he could hit those passes last year.

Back
Top Bottom