Kenyan Drake and Devante Parker | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake and Devante Parker

Drake should be a back up and Parker is good enough as a number 2/3

We could find a better backup than Drake that’s for sure. As far as Parker goes the guy was drafted in the first round and he’s invisible, I’ll give those 2/3 spots for WRs who give effort. Parker’s demeanor and lack of effort is cancer.

We can’t change every position in one year bad for team spirit

Maybe work on reading comprehension? Parker isn’t a good pro football player but has elite talent. Size, speed etc. but lacks every intangible. My point was you won’t get anything of value for him while the upside is still there.
Exactly where has he displayed 'elite' talent? You must mean on the practice field as he has never come close to showing 'elite talent' in a game before. Nor does have anything close to 'elite' speed.

Dude, you're killing me, team spirit??? HAHAHAHA. Either you're trolling or........ah forget it.

Not in the slightest you are telling me you wouldn’t want either as back ups or 3rd string? You actually think we can draft and sign starters and back ups at every position

According to Wonder Years, I mean NFL.com's Gregg Rosenthal:

"Running back Kenyan Drake, Miami Dolphins: There aren't that many tradable assets left in Miami, with the team having dealt Laremy Tunsil, Kenny Stills, Minkah Fitzpatrick and Kiko Alonso since late August. Drake, however, can play. He is in the final year of his rookie contract and may be the only player on the entire offense, other than rookie receiver Preston Williams, capable of making defenders miss. Put him on an explosive offense like the Eagles or Chiefs, and he could fly."

Edit: For the record, I hate Wonder Years with a passion, and his opinion means less to me than any other Cheatriot homer.

Last edited:
Drake has more value coming back to the team than he does being traded for a 6th or 7th round pick IMO. He's not a 25-30 touch kind of guy but he certainly can be effective for 15-20 touches a game. Part of the reason for his ball security issues are he's trying to do too much. Give that a guy a few holes though and he can pick up some serious yardage. Having a thumper to run near the goal line is essential though even if it's your FB.

Drake will not command anywhere near top money, he has nothing to back up those demands. Sign him to a decent deal though and he could provide excellent value behind a re-built offensive line. After that, then i'd explore a trade.

Back
Top Bottom