Kenyan Drake, Devante Parker And Laremy Tunsil Become Dolphins' Latest Injury Concerns | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake, Devante Parker And Laremy Tunsil Become Dolphins' Latest Injury Concerns

I don't see how Parker being injured can be considered a concern. I would kind of expect the organization to be prepared to play without him and whenever he plays and does something just be happy if it happens.
Which is why he should not have been retained for $9mm. And people moan about Still’s contract...

Unless any of these are serious injuries I wouldn't get too worked up. Players get minor injuries and have to sit out a practice or two all the time. It happens to every team and it happens to some of the NFL's elite players.

We have drafted aquired some talented but brittle players over the years. Staying healthy is considered a talent also and should be considered when drafting these guys. If you look at these same guys in college they miised games too

I expect plenty of minor if not major injuries this year, particularly players in the trenches. Players outmatched in talent get put in compromising situations physically with massive force pushing against them as they are out of alignment and joints, ligaments, tendons start taking a lot of stress. Once players get injured the body starts to overcompensate and that increases injuries even more.

I think it's lower Danny - base 3.5 mil roster bonus 1.348 total 4.8 mil in 2019 but does have a dead cap hit of 4.5 mil so there not cutting him. He may have some incentives? 2 year 10 mil only 4.5 Guaranteed

It is growing real old how many times he gets dinged up, hope this is just per-cautionary

Contract Notes:
  • $4.5M guaranteed (2019 salary + 2019 roster bonus)
  • 2019 Roster Bonus: $1M (guaranteed)
  • Per Game Active Bonus: $31,250 ($500,000, 11 LTBE in 2019)
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/miami-dolphins/devante-parker-16738/

I know Parker is in his look at me I'm so impressive in preseason mode but I think I'd much prefer to move on from him.
So much this. This This THISSSSSSSSSS!!!

DvP is an absolute cancer on this team. From his off the field shenanigans, to his injuries to his all around mediocre play. Unreal how he still is on this team.

Parker isn’t a professional football player. More like a professional infirmary patient.
Infirmary makes it sound like his ailments are serious though. He’s more like the guy who spends every weekend at a walk-in immedicenter to pick up something for his case of the sniffles.

Which is why he should not have been retained for $9mm. And people moan about Still’s contract...

Parker is a gamble on a player with upside. Still is what he is, which is a deep threat that contributes every now and then.

Though it seems like so long ago, there were times like in NE four years ago when Parker was so unstoppable New England resorting to holding him on deep balls to avoid getting beat on yet another catch. There's a level of POTENTIAL that Parker has that Stills just doesn't. On top of that, we can at least attribute Parker's struggles to injuries. Granted, that's a skill too, but Still has disappeared all the time despite being on the field.

Parker is a gamble on a player with upside. Still is what he is, which is a deep threat that contributes every now and then.

Though it seems like so long ago, there were times like in NE four years ago when Parker was so unstoppable New England resorting to holding him on deep balls to avoid getting beat on yet another catch. There's a level of POTENTIAL that Parker has that Stills just doesn't. On top of that, we can at least attribute Parker's struggles to injuries. Granted, that's a skill too, but Still has disappeared all the time despite being on the field.
Meh. I disagree. Stills scores TDs. Long ones. Parker does not score TDs. He’s too busy sitting games out due to vaginitis.

Back
Top Bottom