Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals

Does anyone actually trust Drake at the goal line with the ball. I know I dont
No, Kenyon Drake isn't a pound the rock RB. His skill is in punishing a defense when he can evade a tackle (despite what some FH experts say, he still has pretty good speed). Looked good last night.

My advice when it comes to the RB position is get used to seeing these guys NOT PAY guys we may think are good. NE doesn't value the position. Even if we were to hit on a stud in the draft it will likely be home town discount or 4 years and out. They will not pay an RB.

They also prefer guys who maximize their carries over the occasional home run hitter. Get 2 - 5 yards when its there and don't dance trying to get more.

I like Drake and wish him the best of luck but he wasn't going to be paid whet he wants here and may not have even if he was better than he is. Wish him the best.
This is true yet White and Bolden are still there - White is Drake-like. A good back in space and a core part of the rotation. That’s what I would have liked to see us do w Drake (keep him for when we get good again).

Moving to Kansas City. Current sell out streak sits at 587 straight games (including playoffs) and dates back to February 14, 2007 ... Sid's 2nd year
Brilliant job by Mario and the FO. Who’s the Crosby of QBs this year?

That's where I wanted to see him land.

He's a former Dolphin I'll always root for. Always liked Drake. Just realized it's not going to work here and making out with some type of compensation was worth it for a tanking team.

Great guy and I hope he has an awesome career.

Maybe its he that would work here and not these dolt coaches/GM?

lol at Kingsbury being better coaching.

I think it is undisputable that Arizona is better coached this year than the Miami Dolphins. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a deluded homer.

How can you think that the worst team in the league who has been mentioned as the worst team in league history does not have bad coaching? An all out blitz on a 3rd and 20 is great coaching to you guys?

Starting Bobby McCain at FS when we had a great FS we had to trade because the coaching staff was misuing him is good coaching?

Some of you guys need to stop posting and start focusing on reading threads instead.

Last edited:
There isn't one.

Sid is generational.
Yep. Best all around player since Gretzky IMO. So I guess this is why there isn’t consensus on Tagliatelle like there was Peyton and Luck?

I think it is undisputable that Arizona is betting coached better this year than the Miami Dolphins. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a deluded homer.

How can you think that the worst team in the league whose has been mentioned as the worst team in league history does not have bad coaching? An all out blitz on a 3rd and 20 is great coaching to you guys?

Starting Bobby McCain at FS when we had a great FS we had to trade because the coaching staff was misuing him is good coaching?

Some of you guys need to stop posting and start focusing on reading threads instead.
Agree our coaching sucks right now. But Kingsbury’s challenge w only 2 TOS left, down by 3 and 2:21 in the game was as bad as anything Philbin, Gase, Flores ever did. It was THAT bad - oof.

I think it is undisputable that Arizona is betting coached better this year than the Miami Dolphins. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a deluded homer.

How can you think that the worst team in the league whose has been mentioned as the worst team in league history does not have bad coaching? An all out blitz on a 3rd and 20 is great coaching to you guys?

The cult is in denial

I think if we had switched roles (Kyler #1 Overall) and assumedly we would have kept Tunsil, Minkah....we could be in a similar position to the 3-5 Cardinals.

It's assumptions, but you're dumping on a team that is clearly looking towards 2021.

By far too
3 greatest hockey players I ever saw : Orr, Gretzky and Crosby. They controlled games, made everyone better - unlike flashier players such as Ovechkin. Oh wait, wrong forum...

Starting Bobby McCain at FS when we had a great FS we had to trade because the cching staff was misuing him is good coaching?

Maybe you need to stop posting and watch some games. A mistake here or there is not bad coaching. Watch our games from the first one to the last one and if you don't see improvement in coaching than football is beyond you.

I don't need to read posts like yours to understand football.

Back
Top Bottom