Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals

Drake pressed tbe los Thursday at a consistency clip we hadn’t seen from him since 2017.

be interesting to see if he can maintain it. He couldn’t here.

I still don't think this team is "tanking", or deliberately trying to lose.
I think the coaches and players are trying to win, and they will.
This team is about ready to turn the corner.
I truly hope you are right. I will have a better idea about our coaching staff at the end of this season.

I’m afraid we are gonna overpay godchaux. He’s solid he’s not special and he’s bought in.

Vita vea is special.

As much as I have favorites when we draft, none of them are anything special until they prove it in the NFL when playing on the Dolphins. Some things just take time to develop before you know what you have.

Please fix your post. I dont want anyone to think I said that.

Happy to … what do you want me to fix? Never mind … I see what happened … lol I don't think you needed to worry that people would think you said that but thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
Tell me why I am wrong and maybe I will care. Til then you are also showing you do not know how to debate a point correctly.

You MAY be wrong because you are comparing apples to oranges IMO ... Cardinals are working with a QB who was drafted #1 overall that came with high expectations and is (mostly) delivering ... a playmaker that can and does use his athleticism to get himself out of jams ... and let's face it … the majority believe the QB is the most important guy on offense and some even believe the QB is the catalyst for the entire team

Not that you need reminding but we don't have that piece
Dolphins are working with a bunch of guys that may or may not even be on the team next year including the QB('s) ...
A rookie HC makes mistakes is not mind boggling ...

Our team has made big improvements since game one ... is first in the league in the fewest penalties and has improved in TOP and the defense has had signs of improvement as well ... doing this while constantly churning the roster .... Players have to execute ... If the blitz on 3rd and 20+ works it's a different attitude ... with a real edge rusher we probably get there... so was that a bad call or are you pissed it didn't work?

Many of your posts seem agenda driven .... find some new material ... we get it ... you don't like Flores or Grier or probably Ross ....

You MAY be right .... time will tell ... but one things for sure, IMO ... you don't know

You MAY be wrong because you are comparing apples to oranges IMO ... Cardinals are working with a QB who was drafted #1 overall that came with high expectations and is (mostly) delivering ... a playmaker that can and does use his athleticism to get himself out of jams ... and let's face it … the majority believe the QB is the most important guy on offense and some even believe the QB is the catalyst for the entire team

Not that you need reminding but we don't have that piece
Dolphins are working with a bunch of guys that may or may not even be on the team next year including the QB('s) ...
A rookie HC makes mistakes is not mind boggling ...

Our team has made big improvements since game one ... is first in the league in the fewest penalties and has improved in TOP and the defense has had signs of improvement as well ... doing this while constantly churning the roster .... Players have to execute ... If the blitz on 3rd and 20+ works it's a different attitude ... with a real edge rusher we probably get there... so was that a bad call or are you pissed it didn't work?

Many of your posts seem agenda driven .... find some new material ... we get it ... you don't like Flores or Grier or probably Ross ....

You MAY be right .... time will tell ... but one things for sure, IMO ... you don't know

Well I was going to compliment you until you started talking about agendas. I do have an agenda, and it is to decipher all of the problems on this team.

I absolutely hate Chris Grier as a GM, there is no hiding it but I didnt mention him. I have no issue with Flores yet because I feel that we are purposely trying to lose and he is doing his job so to speak but if these "mistakes" continue to happen next year the proof will speak for itself. And I absolutely have no issue wirh Ross, old boy is just trying to win by all means necessary.

You made a good point about being the least penalized team in the league which I think is a sign of good coaching. Everything else you said was meh.

Everything else you said was meh.

Meh to you … it's your opinion... someone's trash is someone else's' treasure … anyway glad I made one good point … it's a tough crowd here … I don't know that you have an agenda … it just reads that way to me at times … thanks for the reply

Are you saying that all we get for all this "tanking" is a hope and a prayer for next year?
Not really there is hope as I mentioned in my post but things have to happen to fall into place. Longtime and more knowledgeable posters I respect have brought these same points up and while I want to be oppotomistic I also should be realistic even if the views are opposing as they often are.

The fact that team hasn’t quit amidst this unprecedented season, is playing very hard, somewhat competitive, very enthusiastic in the game tells me some good positives about the head coach..

By far this is the most depleted gutted roster in football.. not even close..But Flores is coaching them hard.. and they are showing good signs of listening and respecting him, and dare I say adopting their coaches personality on the field..

For a team this depleted to not be getting embarrassed is a good sign, jmo

I would agree, but beings that these guys are barley NFL talent they are never going to quit
They know if not playing here they are home
With real NFL talent I would believe they would be going through the motions

Except had Miami sacked the Pitt QB it would have been a genius call.
Except someone on staff probably told Flo it was a 1D
Look, Flo has made boneheaded calls. He's a virgin HC. One you didn't mention was 2H collapses.
But a play is bad if it doesn't work and, regardless what play was called, it's bad in hindsight. I'm certain you, like every living person, has seem a play unfold,knew instantly it was a 'bad' play call, only to see it be successful.

Was just plain stupid...justify all you want

I would agree, but beings that these guys are barley NFL talent they are never going to quit
They know if not playing here they are home
With real NFL talent I would believe they would be going through the motions
Good point..

Always thought Drake had a chance to be a great player. We've seen glimpses of that in Miami. I think the team wanted him, but the fact that he and his agent weren't looking to extend the contract meant they wanted to at least get something in return.

Back
Top Bottom