Kenyan Drake - What's His Ceiling? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake - What's His Ceiling?

Classic

Active Roster
Reaction score

I have a raging boner watching this highlight reel. He's so explosive. The jump cuts making people miss in the back field, great vision, excellent pass catcher. I think he's our best offensive player. One of the main reasons I'm excited to watch us play this season.

What's his ceiling? Who does he remind you of?

Wow. Personally, a pretty girl does it for me, but whatever floats your boat.

As far as Drake, I too have high hopes. Seems like a complete back with the right attitude, and I'm not particularly worried about durability as some are. In this system, I don't see him getting more than around 20 carries per game, and maybe 5 reception opportunities.

He kind of reminds me of a poor mans Jamaal Charles, and here you go just in case.

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

white? maybe cream? probably with a couple of lights?

I'll play along. I think he can get 1200 rushing yards and 500 receiving but he'll likely not get the full work load he would need for that. For this year 800 yards rushing and 300 receiving is realistic

Has a knack for getting yards that aren’t tbere

It’s a skill

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a talent. If he can stay on the field, I see Demarco Murray as his ceiling.

well drake and thill17 got to proved to nfl world what they can do. it not my job say what he can do?? show me what you can do drake....it all about you drake,,,

Back
Top Bottom