Kenyan Drake - What's His Ceiling? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake - What's His Ceiling?

My favorite two plays on that video are at the 58 second mark the panthers run and then the beautiful spin move against the pats.

The Carolina play Q gray lead blocks and opens it up for drake and the Patriots play that should have been an easy TFL drake just puts the spin move on and makes something out of nothing.

My favorite two plays on that video are at the 58 second mark the panthers run and then the beautiful spin move against the pats.

The Carolina play Q gray lead blocks and opens it up for drake and the Patriots play that should have been an easy TFL drake just puts the spin move on and makes something out of nothing.
That spin move was beautiful

He reminds me of Marcus Allen. Smoooth.

Allen was 6' 2" 216 and Drake is 6' 1" 211 as well.
Ah that is a good comparison. I was struggling to come up w a name in my head. I think you nailed it. Remember Allen’s famous TD run in the SB where he ran to his left, nothing there, turned around and went the other way for a long score? Kind of like the run Drake made in his rookie year :). Good call on Allen.

I could see him being reggie bush-like, the accelerated after his stop cuts or spins is immediate, I think bush split carries most of his years, he's not bush level of catching. so I could be happy with a in his prime reggie bush

He has had about 8 months of hype now, his window is closing fast. Anything less than league MVP will be unacceptable.
Shouldn't be a problem being that he's OJ, Marcus, Ledanian, Walter, Emmit, Barry all rolled into one.

I could see him being reggie bush-like, the accelerated after his stop cuts or spins is immediate, I think bush split carries most of his years, he's not bush level of catching. so I could be happy with a in his prime reggie bush

Good comparison. I think Reggie had almost 1000 yards his last season here even though many thought he could never become an every down back. I think this it Drakes upside but with Gore here I think 800 to 900 is more realistic. It will also keep him fresh and limit injuries so his yards per carry should go up.

Shouldn't be a problem being that he's OJ, Marcus, Ledanian, Walter, Emmit, Barry all rolled into one.
I was being sarcastic. I'm not sure why those comparisons bother you though. I think most are comparing his size and running style to former greats not accomplishments. Were you expecting Karim Abdul Jabbar comparisons?

Back
Top Bottom