Kevin Dyson tears Achillies/ Out for 2003 season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Dyson tears Achillies/ Out for 2003 season

Migs182005

Finheaven.com Staff Writer
Reaction score
I know this doesn't belong here but since this is pretty big news, I'll put it here first and then leave a redirect to the General NFL

Panthers | Dyson Done for the Year - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:00:36 -0700

ESPN.com’s Len Pasquarelli reports Carolina Panthers WR Kevin Dyson (Achilles’) suffered a torn Achilles’ tendon during minicamp workouts on Wednesday, June 4. He will undergo surgery on Thursday, June 5, and will miss the 2003 season.

this really sucks for the Panthers. They might actually surprise this year but this really hurts

Sorry, no disrespect to Dyson but..

For all the IDIOTS at the Herald Board who whined and cussed the FO because we didn't get Dyson and said he'd get back to pro bowl form this year..

:roflmao:

Big news for who?? Carolina sucks and Dyson is washed up anyways. Too many injuries

Look for Oronde to get a sniff over there now.

Hopefully, next year he can come back and make some plays for Carolina. Good Luck to him in his recovery.

Agreed. I hate it when people get happy because a player gets hurt, especially when it's their rivals. I wish him the fastest recovery possible.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Hopefully, next year he can come back and make some plays for Carolina. Good Luck to him in his recovery.

He signed a 1-year deal this year. Poor guy. Ya know he'll end up just like Germaine Crowell next year, right? :yes:

Originally posted by Prime Time

As one of Kevin's fellow Alumni of the class of '93 Clearfield High School, I wish him all the best. He was an incredible kid through his high school years, not at all the preppy athletic type but down to earth and nice to everyone.

Hopefully he get himself back in top shape for 2004.

Back
Top Bottom