Kevin Hardy??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Hardy???

ghostface95

Starter
Reaction score
Was released today by the Bengals to make room to sign Pollack.

Is he worth a look for a relatively cheap price for depth purposes with our linebacker corps???

Thoughts anyone???

no!

We are Re-building. Not looking for OLD players

Kevin Hardy aint even that good...no way we grab him, look for dallas to pick him up and move him to the other outside linebackerspot

Why do people keep mentioning these old players for us to look at? What is the point, we arent contending this year so why get a guy for a season when we need to play some of our young guys to see what we have. We need to get younger, not older!

DonShula84 said:
Why do people keep mentioning these old players for us to look at? What is the point, we arent contending this year so why get a guy for a season when we need to play some of our young guys to see what we have. We need to get younger, not older!

Maybe it has to do with Saban going out and signing players like Holliday and Carter. They aren't exactly young. Everyone just wants to see the team get better and they probably remember that guys like Hardy were pretty good at one point.

Hardy is a good player but it's not at a position where we have needs. And we need more youth not experience. So, no would be almost eveybody's answer.

BTW Unifiedtheory your sig kicks a$$.

Ark139954 said:
bad i dea and we have plenty of defense exepct ss and fs
I disagree. I think we are good at safety too. FS Tillman and Bell. SS Jones and Bua

Why does everyone think we're getting younger players only? Look at the FA's we've signed people. Carter, Holliday Frerotte, Spragan are not young. We're looking for the proper mixture. Just talent and depth. We did sign a few young vets like Tillman, Stockar but I wouldnt be surprised if we signed Hardy. Hes certainly better than Spragan.

Also they didnt cut him to sign Pollack; they cut him to create playing time for pollack. Pollack is gonna be seeing most of his time at OLB.

I'm sure he can get a starting spot on a team that has a lack of linebackers and runs a 3-4. Houston could come to mind.

It's an interesting thought, but I think Hardy's been living on rep for a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom