Kevin Vickerson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Vickerson

SweetLou

Starter
Reaction score
I haven't heard much about him since his knee injury and being put on IR. Does anyone know if the injury was serious and how he is recovering? I thought that he was a steal last year in the draft and many people had him going in the 4th or 5th round, but we got him in the 7th. Now with the sudden rise of DTs on our roster, he might be challenged for a spot and either be cut or prove he was worth the pick.

SweetLou said:
I haven't heard much about him since his knee injury and being put on IR. Does anyone know if the injury was serious and how he is recovering? I thought that he was a steal last year in the draft and many people had him going in the 4th or 5th round, but we got him in the 7th. Now with the sudden rise of DTs on our roster, he might be challenged for a spot and either be cut or prove he was worth the pick.

I like what Saban is doing. By bringing in so much competition he's going to make the DLine work for their jobs. We are probably going to cut one of the older guys and one of the 7th rounders before training camp is said and done.

Back
Top Bottom