Key player for Sunday Win: Mike Gesicki | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Key player for Sunday Win: Mike Gesicki

We didn’t get Hill and Waddle so that they could be decoys......sure the bills might try to double them but we're still going to try to get them the ball. If all that attention open things up for the other then great but Hill and Waddle will still get the majority of the targets.
One hopes.

Brilliant point! So many make the assumption that, "Oh you have this big name reciever so therefore OFCOURSE you're going to be more successful!" Clearly Oak is showing that's not an automatic this early on in the season.
Apparently their HC is not particularly well liked by the team.

More worried about the OLine. Tua needs to stay in one piece in order for us to keep moving forward.

Buffalo likes to slide Rousseau inside over the guard, similar to what he did at Miami in college. His length is lethal against guards. I could see him used over Eich on pass downs, so with that potential matchup, Armstead with a bad toe against Von and limited tackle depth if someone gets nicked, let's just hope they can hold up against this front 7.

Tua has to be smart with the ball and not take unnecessary hits. Throw it away and try again next snap. It's a long season.

Gesicki always scares me.

Something about the Bills have issues with TEs. The good ones always can go off. Example I would say Kelce is ALWAYS more of a Killer to Buffalo than Hill is.

Kelce 4TDs in 5 games against BLo

Vs Hill 0 TDs against Bills in regular season.

I don't think they have anyone, or any two that can cover Hill. I think Hill and Waddle will both have big days again.
I think they will try to man up Gesicki with Edmonds or other LB's. Bills may be in 2 high all game, so that means 7 in the box and our rushing attack should gash them. If you see 2 high, thats great for us and safe for them. It should also allow us to control the ball and clock and thus reduce Allen and the Bills offenses opportunities.

Buffalo likes to slide Rousseau inside over the guard, similar to what he did at Miami in college. His length is lethal against guards. I could see him used over Eich on pass downs, so with that potential matchup, Armstead with a bad toe against Von and limited tackle depth if someone gets nicked, let's just hope they can hold up against this front 7.

Tua has to be smart with the ball and not take unnecessary hits. Throw it away and try again next snap. It's a long season.
Id be happy when game is over and tua is in one piece.

Back
Top Bottom