KFFL says we want a WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KFFL says we want a WR

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Apparently we might sign another receiver still to compete for the #4 spot with Gilmore...
http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Who might we be going after that would compete for the #4 not the #3? :confused: I say this because Hakim or Boston would definatly beat out Thompson for the #3 Maybe Charles Lee?

Dolphins | Happy with Thompson - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 11 May 2005 08:56:36 -0700
The Miami Herald reports the <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl">Miami Dolphins seem to be content with WR Derrius Thompson as their No. 3 wide receiver.

Dolphins | Could Pursue another Wide Receiver - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 11 May 2005 08:47:21 -0700

The Miami Herald reports the <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl">Miami Dolphins could pursue another wide receiver to challenge WR Bryan Gilmore as the team's fourth wide receiver.

Nasty

dang i thought that mayb even gilmore oculd beat out thompson at #3 but i guess not

Huggins could be our #4 WR, he's fast

nick19991 said:
Huggins could be our #4 WR, he's fast

Ya... hes got blazin speed! Representing UCF! :cooldude:

FinNasty23 said:
Ya... hes got blazin speed! Representing UCF! :cooldude:

Come on. I think we proved last year he was fast compared to the teams we had been playing AKA william and mary, UL monroe and Lafaette, akron, Western michigan, eastern michigan, central michigan, and all other teams that are not even considered mid majors. I hope he makes the team but he has bad hands, and has had bad hands for his entire college career.

He wont be a #4. hopefully im wrong and he improved considerably in the offseason. otherwise get boston

the only UCF WR that I can see making this team is Charles Lee if we were to sign him.

finsnchips said:
the only UCF WR that I can see making this team is Charles Lee if we were to sign him.

i will go out and say huggins is considerably faster then Lee

David Boston! I would love to sign Boston to a low salary contract with LOADS in incentives. Also, even though it seems like quite a few people have been writing Derrius Thompson off lately (or assuming he will get cut), I would honestly like to keep him as our #4 WR. If not Bryan Gilmore would also be nice. If we can get Boston and he can stay healthy, not only would it be GREAT, it would also give us some depth. Another WR I'm keeping in mind would be Az Zahir Hakim, but he would problably be my last option of receivers I would want. Boston is my top priority!
clear.gif
:cool:

FinsAreLife said:
dang i thought that mayb even gilmore oculd beat out thompson at #3 but i guess not

Did you watch Thompson last year? I thought he played pretty well towards the end there. I wouldnt mind us signing Hakim, Lee or Boston all of them should be cheap.

Hakim would struggle to beat out DT if you ask me. Boston healthy and playing at 100% of what he was prior to last year's injury probably does beat out Thompson, but I think that tendon injury isn't totally healed (he couldn't pass a physical weeks ago), and I think it will take its toll on him even when it is healed. If Nick signs Boston, it would be to compete at #4.

Back
Top Bottom