KFFL Update-Joey Harrington | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KFFL Update-Joey Harrington

The article is just speculating, and know one knows for sure what Cam will decide about Joey. I will not be truly happy until he is officially gone, and then I can end the "Trade Scarrington" organization.

The way Ive been reading Cameron's comments and other news stories it seems Lemon is our guy going into 2007 not Daunte or Joey. I'm cool with that:dolphins:

If so, then he's just keeping the seat warm for a season until the rookie takes over the following season. Which rookie? That remains to be seen.

Maybe they have something up their sleeve and are going to trade CC and our number 1 for Detroits #1 or something to get Brady Quinn!

Joey tried the best he could for us.
Good luck to him where he may end up.

Maybe they have something up their sleeve and are going to trade CC and our number 1 for Detroits #1 or something to get Brady Quinn!

Or wait for Quinn to pull a Leinart. Then we can save from trading with the dumbnut up in Detroit. I wonder how McCown is doing with the Lions. :lol:

Joey put in his effort for our team and really gave us some hope in the middle of the season. I hope he can restructure, true to his unselfish nature, and compete for the starting job while improving his skills as a QB. He's a great person and if his skills as a QB could mirror that, he'd be HOF.

Or wait for Quinn to pull a Leinart. Then we can save from trading with the dumbnut up in Detroit. I wonder how McCown is doing with the Lions. :lol:

Joey put in his effort for our team and really gave us some hope in the middle of the season. I hope he can restructure, true to his unselfish nature, and compete for the starting job while improving his skills as a QB. He's a great person and if his skills as a QB could mirror that, he'd be HOF.

Ya I agree Joey's a great guy, still don't think he's had a fair shake so would be nice to see him be able to sit and learn for a year from Cameron. I really think that's what he needs.

Last I saw McCown was a WR up there in Detroit :lol:

Ya I agree Joey's a great guy, still don't think he's had a fair shake so would be nice to see him be able to sit and learn for a year from Cameron. I really think that's what he needs.

Last I saw McCown was a WR up there in Detroit :lol:

That's the thing with me too. I would like him to have one year under a good coach before I write him off

that's another $3.48 million more to spend on free agency! :cooldude:

yup. But hey we gotta be respectful he was a great preson and attitude. I really appreciated the way he carried himself. 2 Thumbs Up Joey! goodluck!

I say let's rid all of them (Broken Knee Culpepper is not ready and his career is done bank on it he will never go back to 2004, Joey is gone too much to pay for him, and Lemon is a pup who is not groomed to be a starter ever).

Bring in 2 new rookies and a Solid Vet. Look at Da Bears. (Grossman 4 years there with loads of experience). (Orton 2 years there with experience). and (Griese 9 year wily vet).

It is going to take maybe a couple of years to get where we want to go but, I am all in favor of change on OFFENSE. It's time. Culpepper is a major question mark ( I don't like from day one). Lemon is not ready for the role. Joey is just plain too much for a back-up. (2 rookies in the draft and a solid veteran with no injury problems). That's my take. Go Dolphins!!!

Most on this site wish him well and reiterate that he's a class act. Too bad you are not. :shakeno:

Who cares if he's a class act? So was Fiedler. Both are horrible QB's. So because I want Joey gone, I'm not a class act? Nice logic there. :rolleyes2

Dolphins | Harrington on way out?
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 08:59:42 -0800

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins QB Joey Harrington is unlikely to remain on the team's roster at his scheduled $3.48 million cap number. Harrington is also due a $1 million roster bonus in March, which the team is unlikely to pay.

Me and a whole lot of "reasoning" Phin Fans have been stating this since November...Joey is "OUT A HERE"!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I say let's rid all of them (Broken Knee Culpepper is not ready and his career is done bank on it he will never go back to 2004, Joey is gone too much to pay for him, and Lemon is a pup who is not groomed to be a starter ever).

Bring in 2 new rookies and a Solid Vet. Look at Da Bears. (Grossman 4 years there with loads of experience). (Orton 2 years there with experience). and (Griese 9 year wily vet).

It is going to take maybe a couple of years to get where we want to go but, I am all in favor of change on OFFENSE. It's time. Culpepper is a major question mark ( I don't like from day one). Lemon is not ready for the role. Joey is just plain too much for a back-up. (2 rookies in the draft and a solid veteran with no injury problems). That's my take. Go Dolphins!!!

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom