KFFL Update-Joey Harrington | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KFFL Update-Joey Harrington

Those were painful to watch. Harrington was "horrible" against Buffalo. I might be in the minority, but I thought he played decent against the Jets the game he got benched. I recall Welker dropping a pass on a crossing route on 3rd and 14 that looked to be a clear 1st down and recall Chambers not making the catch on two nicely thrown "deep" balls of all things. One went between his body and arms (like making a basket) and the other appeared to hit him on the helmet. Not having the WRs do their jobs negated 3 possible scoring drives in the first half. The real doom for Harrington was not having Booker to throw to that game since he was injured. Lemon did come in and do nice job of hitting short passes utilizing the middle of the field.

You might be right. I remember hating Chambers in that game. Still, I was hoping for better. By that point in the season I was kinda in a surly mood anyway so maybe my judgement was clouded

You might be right. I remember hating Chambers in that game. Still, I was hoping for better. By that point in the season I was kinda in a surly mood anyway so maybe my judgement was clouded

Yea Harrington didn't really deserve to be benched in that game. He hit Chambers in stride on deep balls that as usual Chambers dropped. Mcmichael was dropping everything. Even Wes had a couple drops but it was raining miserably the Jets didn't score at all either and we were actually moving the ball better until the second half when the rain started letting up and Lemon took over at which point McMichael started making catches but the Jet's got the lead and we were far too conservative to stand a chance of winning. Typical Saban blunders all throughout that game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom