KFFL Update-Joey Harrington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KFFL Update-Joey Harrington

Dolphins12thMan

Tailgate Central (E12 Orange Camry Zone)
Reaction score
Dolphins | Harrington on way out?
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 08:59:42 -0800

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins QB Joey Harrington is unlikely to remain on the team's roster at his scheduled $3.48 million cap number. Harrington is also due a $1 million roster bonus in March, which the team is unlikely to pay.

Dolphins | Harrington on way out?
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 08:59:42 -0800

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins QB Joey Harrington is unlikely to remain on the team's roster at his scheduled $3.48 million cap number. Harrington is also due a $1 million roster bonus in March, which the team is unlikely to pay.

Well considering we have Lemon, there's really no point in paying that much money to your 3rd stringer when you could just go out and get a rookie. :)

:peace: The best of luck with the rest of your career Joey. He's a nice guy and should atleast land a back-up job somewhere out there.

Joey turned out to be a class act as far a his personality, he learned during his stay with the dolphins, i applaud the wins he gave us, and i wish him the best of luck:dolphins:

As a man i respect him,as a QB i think he needs to put that education to work

I liked Joey, but the guy isn't worth 3.5 mil. I loved his personality, but a 12/15 td/int. ratio isn't gonna cut it in miami.

Joey turned out to be a class act as far a his personality, he learned during his stay with the dolphins, i applaud the wins he gave us, and i wish him the best of luck:dolphins:

Joey was indeed a class act and team player despite the difficult atmosphere created by Saban. He also had some very good games for the Dolphins including the Thanksgiving games against Detroit. I would keep him as a backup but for much less pay. But perhaps we should wait for Cameron to evaluate him before we give him the axe.

if joeys on his way out then ill wish him the best where ever he continues to play and i believe he would be a much better option for some teams like the browns and vikings than what they currently have now......im not ready to say my full good byes yet until joeys really gone, but it was nice to see him improve in a dolphins uni and i was always rooting for the guy, hes a class act and personality wise could be the face of any organization but just has to develope more confidence still and keep away from mistakes

I agree Harrington is a class act, that is becoming a rarity in the NFL these days. Good kid, I hope he's not done yet. Would be nice to see him get some tutelage from Cameron.

:woot:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Back
Top Bottom