Khalif Barnes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Khalif Barnes

Barnes won't make it to us. If nobody else takes him, Carolina will. There was some pretty heavy speculation that they'd be looking at Barron at #14, so I think to have a LT who carried a first round grade to many available at #45 would be huge for them.

if Khalif Barnes is still there at #46, he will be a STEAL. No way should we pass up on him if he is still there....i dont care if we promised McIntosh anything. This guy was on many experts' boards as the best LT in the draft.

Minnphin said:
Barnes won't make it to us. If nobody else takes him, Carolina will. There was some pretty heavy speculation that they'd be looking at Barron at #14, so I think to have a LT who carried a first round grade to many available at #45 would be huge for them.

maybe we should trade up ABOVE Carolina...just looked at the rosters...Dallas doesnt need an LT. NY Giants definetely dont need one, i dont think Tennesee needs an LT, Arizona certainly doesnt need one, and Carolina has Jordan Gross and Matt Willig, so thats a big NO NO. I saw Tennesee just took an OT, i dont know WHY Khalif Barnes is falling so low...but if he is still there by #46, which he SHOULD be....we HAVE TO pick him.

LT Michael Roos was drafted before him by detroit. I'm thinking we take Dan Cody if he's there.

Anthony3454 said:
LT Michael Roos was drafted before him by detroit. I'm thinking we take Dan Cody if he's there.

we dont need a defensive end. If we pick Dan Cody, we should convert him to DT.

ItalianDolFan said:
Seattle just traded with Carolina for the spot in front of us. They DEFINETLY dont need a LT

I saw that. I'm still trying not to get too optimistic because this has played out so many times before. The funny part would be if Barnes is still there but Saban doesn't agree with our enthusiasm, and reaches for someone none of us is considering. How 'bout that Auburn backup RB who transferred ? That would be a story.

the Cardinals need a runningback. The Giants DONT need a LT, nor does Arizona or Seattle. But Arizona may lose Shelton, so i think we should consider trading our #46 and Lamar Gordon to them for their #44.

infiltrateib said:
This is the big question... Arizona is our last competitor I think.

yes they are. And with Ronnie Brown and possible Ricky Williams, Lamar Gordon is nothing to us. Get rid of him, save money!

Does Barnes project to Left or Right Tackle?

ItalianDolFan said:
we dont need a defensive end. If we pick Dan Cody, we should convert him to DT.
No way. He could play OLB. Also lookout for D. Blackstock.

Barnes is there if Seattle doesnt take him. :)

Back
Top Bottom