Khalil Mack Anyone?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mike_vee, Aug 7, 2018.

1. McMichael

McMichael Seasoned Veteran

I wouldn't completely dismiss it as some are doing....it is possible imo although its gotta be a very small chance.

Would be an amazing way to start the year though.....Id go buy his jersey right away probably lol can't beat a jersey with "mack" on the back

GUH-sick-EE likes this.
  2. BSQ

BSQ Scout Team Finheaven VIP

tay, nailed it. If we're going to move heaven and earth to bring in a player it must be a QB. Did we learn nothing with the expensive, failed Suh experiment? Spend the biggest money on the biggest game changer.

Shula Fan and superphin like this.
  3. Bowzer

Bowzer Well-Known Member

But... “knock on wood” what if Tanny got hurt again this year.. and we had no 1st round pick?

4. jnozag

jnozag Well-Known Member

send them Osweiller and a 4th. He's had a great camp.

5. The Ghost

The Ghost Stamos Donator

That would be the risk you take and surely the scenario the Raiders would like to see happen, in a theoretical situation of course.

I am fairly certain my best offer to Oakland for a trade and Mack for a contract would both get rebuked so i am not pretending this could happen.

6. mike_vee

mike_vee Seasoned Veteran

i would agree with what you just said about Suh or any DT. but a LB/DE would change the whole D. and usually a defence needs a building block and that would be one hell of a block to build on if we had Mack.
    i think we all can remember that we had a pretty darn good D when we had Zach Thomas playing LB. who else did we have that you can say was oh my god good? Jason Taylor? ok we have Wake, Jones, and Howard. my point is if we had a game changing LB like Mack we would definitely be a top 5 defence. are we one player away? maybe not but one player like Mack would definitely speed the process up.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  7. sinPHIN

sinPHIN A True Fan

I would go with roquan with our D. the kid is a stud. and doesn't cost as much.... yet

8. DolfanDuBbZ~

DolfanDuBbZ~ Avoid the 'Noid Donator

You don't run a top tier DT from Davie and then replace it with a DE. Either your program is about building, youth and depth...or it isn't.

9. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

Problem is we are still paying Suh under the cap 9 mill this year and another 13 million next year.