Kicker Dan Bailey Cut By Cowboys. Miami Needs To Put The Claim In Now. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kicker Dan Bailey Cut By Cowboys. Miami Needs To Put The Claim In Now.

2nd most accurate kicker in NFL history. I’d take a flyer on him. Can’t be worse than what’s in that position at the moment.

If we are looking to sign a kicker I'd go for Matt McCrane. Very solid mechanics, perfect alignment, and smooth swing, which are always the aspects I evaluate first.

He was extremely accurate in college and got drafted by the Cardinals, but they released him in favor of the incumbent Dawson, despite Dawson's lousy season last year and poor showing this preseason.

I think posters in this thread are confusing Dan Bailey today with the one they remember from earlier in his career. One he got the back injury those kicks are sailing errantly smack off the foot, far too often. Still young enough to heal but back problems with kickers can be like back problems with golfers...never the same.

Back problems and coming off a 75% season. Plus with his name he is going to get a decent contract. There are better, cheaper options available.

Bailey had a groin injury last year, I can’t speak about his back though.

Back
Top Bottom