Kiko Is Flashing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiko Is Flashing

I am glad you guys agree. That being said we need to give McMillan time. He is the one manning that MLB position that seems to make everyone who plays it disappear on this team. I think Baker flashes more because he has less responsibility than Raekown like Kiko last year.

I think we can't judge these kids til year 3 honestly, but I hope they take a big leap forward learning behind Alonso. We definitely need to address the linebacker position this offseason

He's playing great when the ball is in front of him, but his coverage is terrible. They were picking in him all game.

We're still not giving him his due. do you realize he had 13 solo tackles? THIRTEEN!!!

I think the next highest was 4. Our D is stepping up as our OL is trying to hold the fort diwn in our passing game (but tremendous run blocking).

So
He gets way too much stick on here, he's holding our LBs together. Another good game today, worried about McMillan, just don't see the talent there at all.

So holding the Jets to 2.2 ypc had nothing to do with McMillan?
He was burnt by Powell for a TD, but there are only a handful of MLBs who could have covered Powell on a play like that.

Kiko has been a difference maker for us this year, amazing how much better a player can look, when he doesn't have to worry about three positions.

As for McMillan he is pretty much a rookie this year, and it may take him a bit longer to feel comfortable, but I have not doubt he will get better, the real question is how much better, we will see, but don't feel too nervous about him, by the time we really need him to be playing well, I believe he will.

13 tackles today for Kiko, all Solo tackles at that. The closest behind him was David Godchaux with 6.

Hats off beating my most hated team!

That 3rd down conversion I couldn’t believe it was kiko they went after. Not sure why they pulled baker there when he had just made a big play on 2nd down. Teams are still picking on Raekwon and kiko so we gotta stop putting them in those spots.
If you’re talking about the same third down I’m thinking that wasn’t on Kiko. He was playing a shallow zone and TJ pulled up of his zone and ran back toward the middle to pick up someone else. Kiko just looked bad because he had to go chase TJ’s man down. It’s that type of hustle that makes him look out of position. He sees when other guys blow coverage and try’s to chase the play down to minimize the damage. Is he a great cover LB by no means but I tell everyone here what he is at his natural position like in 16 and that man pulls up his pants and plays.

Agree hats off to Kiko he is back to his best just reiterates that he's no MLB. McMillan is a worry in coverage but he has helped the run game although as ive said earlier his leadership hasn't poked through yet that I can see.

13 solo tackles!! That's gotta be more than the entire Bills Defence has done so far this season!!

Kiko is playing very physical and active football. He's playing as well as can be expected. He may end up in the pro bowl if he keeps it up. The most important thing is he isn't being asked to do things that are outright impossible for him to do (like covering the likes of Dion Lewis). I assume he won't be in coverage against Cook.

Kiko is playing very physical and active football. He's playing as well as can be expected. He may end up in the pro bowl if he keeps it up. The most important thing is he isn't being asked to do things that are outright impossible for him to do (like covering the likes of Dion Lewis). I assume he won't be in coverage against Cook.

I've been down on KA like many here. I wonder if having a competent LB beside him helps. There were reports last year he ried to cover his gap and the gap beside him.

Back
Top Bottom