Kiko Is Flashing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiko Is Flashing

Kiko's doing what I was hoping Raekwon'd would be doing lol. Not saying I expected two turnovers in two games or anything, but man I love seeing it!

I was saying last year that kiko was overcompensating before the experts started saying it. I felt that some of his tackles were clean up, but some of the coverages that "HE" blew were actually someone elses and he was trying to clean it up. I'm not going to give up on McMillian 2 starts into his career but he looks so dang slow and sluggish. Our run D is the best its been in ages ATM so I guess I cant knock him too much. I guess I need to see if I can catch the replay if its not too late since I missed most of it live, but maybe even with RM appearing slow, maybe he's staying in position so KA has faith in him and is just manning his on spot

I was saying last year that kiko was overcompensating before the experts started saying it. I felt that some of his tackles were clean up, but some of the coverages that "HE" blew were actually someone elses and he was trying to clean it up. I'm not going to give up on McMillian 2 starts into his career but he looks so dang slow and sluggish. Our run D is the best its been in ages ATM so I guess I cant knock him too much. I guess I need to see if I can catch the replay if its not too late since I missed most of it live, but maybe even with RM appearing slow, maybe he's staying in position so KA has faith in him and is just manning his on spot

It's shocking how slow he looks on the field. It's hard to believe he played for Ohio State. He's easily the slowest of the starting LB group and being honest I believe some of the DL guys could keep up with him.

I'm sorry but in this league, you need an MLB that can move.

Early on I don't see anything about his play that suggests we won't be looking for an upgrade shortly.

It's shocking how slow he looks on the field. It's hard to believe he played for Ohio State. He's easily the slowest of the starting LB group and being honest I believe some of the DL guys could keep up with him.

I'm sorry but in this league, you need an MLB that can move.

Early on I don't see anything about his play that suggests we won't be looking for an upgrade shortly.

Maybe he turns into a 2 down thumper? No clue. As long as winning and d looks strong then no use to make changes. I said in preseason tho, speed wise ut might need to be Baker and KA if we refuse to go dime. If his recognition skills get maxed out he can afford a little bit of athletic loss at least

Maybe he turns into a 2 down thumper? No clue. As long as winning and d looks strong then no use to make changes. I said in preseason tho, speed wise ut might need to be Baker and KA if we refuse to go dime. If his recognition skills get maxed out he can afford a little bit of athletic loss at least

It's really hard to max out in pretty much every department outside of athletics. There are only a few guys that have made it that way. Most have a little blend of athleticism and smarts.

He and Kiko are liabilities in coverage. Also, If I'm not mistaken the Powell TD catch was on him and you better believe teams are taking notes.

You don't think the Patriots are going to find ways to isolate White on him and/or Kiko?

Also, What's the deal with Baker? For a 4.4 guy, he doesn't flash as much as I expected.

On a few chase plays Kiko seem to be gaining on the player a lot faster than he was.

ACTIVE on D is good.

The kid is playin' good ball IMO.

It's really hard to max out in pretty much every department outside of athletics. There are only a few guys that have made it that way. Most have a little blend of athleticism and smarts.

He and Kiko are liabilities in coverage. Also, If I'm not mistaken the Powell TD catch was on him and you better believe teams are taking notes.

You don't think the Patriots are going to find ways to isolate White on him and/or Kiko?

Also, What's the deal with Baker? For a 4.4 guy, he doesn't flash as much as I expected.

On a few chase plays Kiko seem to be gaining on the player a lot faster than he was.

I've been hampered alot both games, 1st game 7 hours of intoxication...plus 3 hours before game. And last week with Flo. Kiko has very rarely not looked like one of faster guys on field to me, he always seems to have the "want to get there" mode. I really dont think KA is gonna be as much s liability in coverage this year as in past. And I'm getting off RM now cause I realized he had hs own thread, if RM can make great calls and reads for the D thst can also make up for some of his transgressions

We have to give MCMillan time here, this kid is still basically a rookie coming off a serious injury who hasn't played football in a year, let him work his way up the ladder and get accustom to the NFL.

Kiko Alonzo......It's going to take alot more than 2 games for me to trust that guy.

isnt kiko is playing better because he is playing his natural position? He doing great man....Ints forced fumbles tackling well...Good job kiko.

13 solo tackles are always good. He's playing well and that's part him and part the guys up front too. I hope this continues

We have to give MCMillan time here, this kid is still basically a rookie coming off a serious injury who hasn't played football in a year, let him work his way up the ladder and get accustom to the NFL.

Kiko Alonzo......It's going to take alot more than 2 games for me to trust that guy.

What about all the game changing plays he makes? He's made them since his very first day in Miami.

WIthout looking up the sats i guarantee you he's easily top 10 at his positions in INTs, Fumbles. TDs etc in the league.

Forgive me but I don't believe in that kinda cliche chit.

You are what you are once you're put into live action. That's at least 90% accurate IMO.

Sure you can get better. But show me a play so far where this kid has stomped some a$$?

He's like MIA and he's MLB for gawds snakes.

Or I could say --- even a cheap wine gets better with time -- but it's NEVER gonna be great.

He has to show. Soon. IMO.

I would quickly add -- if this kid suddenly starts playing dominating football we're a MONSTER D.

Back
Top Bottom