Killer article from TSN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Killer article from TSN

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
It starts off kinda bad but quickly turns into a piece that pumps you up for some football.
They say that Ricky, Travis and Robert Edwards could be the best running back trio the Dolphins have had in years. yeah, ROBERT EDWARDS! They say he is showing no signs of favortism on his leg and is cutting strong! It may be a mirage but it sure is good to hear right now.
There's that three headed monster some body was talking about.:)

Sam and Pat are going to get more interceptions this year.:cool:

DG is going to manhandle tightends around the league!:evil:

I love this off season speculation!!:D
Can you imagine, if everything actually worked out the way we think it could?

That would be:eek: :goof:

Here it is

inFINSible.................

Originally posted by inFINSible
It starts off kinda bad but quickly turns into a piece that pumps you up for some football.
They say that Ricky, Travis and Robert Edwards could be the best running back trio the Dolphins have had in years. yeah, ROBERT EDWARDS! They say he is showing no signs of favortism on his leg and is cutting strong! It may be a mirage but it sure is good to hear right now.
There's that three headed monster some body was talking about.:)

Sam and Pat are going to get more interceptions this year.:cool:

DG is going to manhandle tightends around the league!:evil:

I love this off season speculation!!:D
Can you imagine, if everything actually worked out the way we think it could?

That would be:eek: :goof:

Here it is

Bro, that was a great article! Thanks for posting it.;)

This Just Makes Me Feel Good!!

I love the fact that the national media is out there recognizing how beneficial some of the offseason moves the 'Fins made will be. If that RB trio works out the way we all think/hope they should, WE WILL BE UNSTOPABLE!! I've said this before, but I don't mind repeating myself; these offseason moves give us a lot to be exceptionally excited about. I can't wait for the season to begin.

:jumper: :jumper:

Now if Morlon grows into a stud OLB, Zack/Daryl/Ricky stay completely healthy then heck ya I look forward to this season.

thanks inFin

maybe I'm just negative, but I thought the starting paragraph
Left guard Mark Dixon's recovery from a fractured right fibula is coming along nicely, and he expects to be able to begin running in May. But he is still not sure he can play this year.
stood out the most. Sounds like OG has got to be our #1 priority at pick #90 even if we get Blake B.

Mark Dixon has been a pessimist his whole career. He will probably be ready, he just says this stuff so no one has any expectations from him.

Yahoooo DolPhins! We are going all the way!

Ok, now back to reality. I guess it was easy to read over the headline and the first couple of paragraphs but did you see what the article said about Mark Dixon? Dixon, when healthy, is Miami's best offensive lineman. No truer words have been written. Ruddy plays better when Dixon is playing. Webb played better with a healthy Dixon. Who knows how Smith and Spriggs will play but I think it would be better than what we had in there last year. Even the right side of the line played better with Dixon playing. Miami gained more yards with Dixon. Dixon makes the offensive line go. Miami needs Dixon to play. Miami has brought in players that we hope can do the job. Searcy hasn't played in two years and Nails, always battling weight problems, is slated as a back up.
Maybe bringing in Brockenmeyer will ease my worries about the offensive line. Maybe finding a gem in the 3rd round will ease my worries. I'm not sure. I do know with a HEALTHY Dixon, my worries are eased.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Mark Dixon has been a pessimist his whole career. He will probably be ready, he just says this stuff so no one has any expectations from him.
does that mean you would not take a Bilba at 90 if he was there, anyway ?

Smacks..............

Originally posted by Smacks
Yahoooo DolPhins! We are going all the way!

Ok, now back to reality. I guess it was easy to read over the headline and the first couple of paragraphs but did you see what the article said about Mark Dixon? Dixon, when healthy, is Miami's best offensive lineman. No truer words have been written. Ruddy plays better when Dixon is playing. Webb played better with a healthy Dixon. Who knows how Smith and Spriggs will play but I think it would be better than what we had in there last year. Even the right side of the line played better with Dixon playing. Miami gained more yards with Dixon. Dixon makes the offensive line go. Miami needs Dixon to play. Miami has brought in players that we hope can do the job. Searcy hasn't played in two years and Nails, always battling weight problems, is slated as a back up.
Maybe bringing in Brockenmeyer will ease my worries about the offensive line. Maybe finding a gem in the 3rd round will ease my worries. I'm not sure. I do know with a HEALTHY Dixon, my worries are eased.

You pretty much summed up the situation in a nutshell.;)

:eat:

i agree i think we should still take the best og on the board or possibly the best center if they last that long but i also think that the oline will be bettter than last year after the injury bug hit as for dixon time will tell the story but he is our best oline player right now

i will agree for a complete te but not the tackle wont be any good ones left they will be projects soo i say g or te

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Gonzalez will be there, and Paige or Rogers could also be there.

I don't think we should draft Gonzalez b/c he is the Major Applewhite of OTs. He has the heart and techniques, but he isn't very strong or big.

I think we should draft the best player available.

Back
Top Bottom