Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

Cheetah Hallandale might work well for him.

Stripping Demi Moore GIF
Moore, Demi, Moore!

You're absolutely correct it's tiresome. I like everyone was shocked when this firing happened, I liked Flores and was initially upset when news broke, but we have to think for a second. Flores is a young good HC that gave this franchise a winning record the last two years...and still we fired him. This says alot guys, Ross and Grier didn't become stupid overnight...things would have to have been really bad behind the scenes for action like this to occur.
I really got the sense that Grier and Flores were tight and, I think, had a bond being African American in positions where opportunities have been historically scarce. Simply put, I really doubt Grier wanted to fire Flores or had any kind of negative 'agenda' against Flores. Flores was an egomaniacal crappy communicator and didnt have bona fides to pull some Bill Parcells ****.

Well Kimba probably wrote this while shining his superbowl r...... oops, never mind. Oh yeah he was looking at his career sack stats 12....... Huh, what's that you say Mules, Jaylen Phillips had 8.5 as a rookie, ummm well never mind. Good to see he is still around, yeah that's the ticket.

The Ever Sarcastic VIPER

On Tua: “The game in Nashville may have been the worst performance I’ve ever seen in the National Football League. If Tua’s satisfied with the way he played then I want nothing to do with him. If he’s committed to working and trying to be the best quarterback he can be then I’ll stand by him…if not then move on and find someone else.”
Perhaps he'd enjoy rooting for Kyler Murray.

He was a former Dolphin player part of the famed killer B's defense from the 80's a defense that was no match for John Riggins and company in the super bowl. Also I think he sells cars now or something.

He’s also the sideline reporter for the Dolphins’ radio broadcast team. Calls players out regularly.

We are gonna kick some A$$ and take some names coming in Sept. I hope Ross sees the light and makes it right.

I love how Kim isn't wrong, but there's all these what-aboutism posts about worse performances and worse games than the one in Nashville. Since when did this ever become the point? We're the Miami Dolphins, dammit. It used to mean something. That performance in Nashville was... well, it was a meaningful game, and our quarterback, for reasons, didn't show up.

Now I'm all for rolling forward with the guy, but that's unless a clear cut answer is available out there. I'd throw Tua out a window in a split second for Russell Wilson. Why? Because Russell Wilson is a leader who will immediately lead this offense. Tua is a still unknown commodity that we're paying for.

Tua may become an all pro quarterback in a year or two if given a decent line and capable receivers. He may. He also may not.

I love how Kim isn't wrong, but there's all these what-aboutism posts about worse performances and worse games than the one in Nashville. Since when did this ever become the point? We're the Miami Dolphins, dammit. It used to mean something. That performance in Nashville was... well, it was a meaningful game, and our quarterback, for reasons, didn't show up.

Now I'm all for rolling forward with the guy, but that's unless a clear cut answer is available out there. I'd throw Tua out a window in a split second for Russell Wilson. Why? Because Russell Wilson is a leader who will immediately lead this offense. Tua is a still unknown commodity that we're paying for.

Tua may become an all pro quarterback in a year or two if given a decent line and capable receivers. He may. He also may not.

Not wrong on Tua but absolutely wrong on Flo.

Back
Top Bottom