Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

So take him out. That still leaves Mahomes, Allen and Burrow. You can even take Burrow out too. My fear is that there's going to be a very small number of QBs that are going to dominate the AFC for the next 6-8 years, and unfortunately the Dolphins don't have one of them. I hope I'm wrong, but the odds are that I'm right.
The odds are always that the league is going to be dominated by a small number of QBs and that your team doesn’t have one of them. Only one of 32 teams wins every year, and only four make the conference championship games.

But we are not at the point yet that we know Tua isn’t going to be one of those quarterbacks. He is 23. Tons of great quarterbacks literally hadn’t even started an NFL game at Tua’s age.

Extremely stupid on both points. Bokamper is a buffoon.

Kim Bokamper On Adam Gase- “Everybody on this football team believes they have found their head coach. He has done a great job, in a short time, of changing the culture of this program.”
Even a blind pig sometimes finds a nut - LOL

Why do you have to be a snowflake if you don't like Flo? For the record I was torn on his firing. Sure there's truth on both sides. Just wondering why you would classify it as a snowflake thing.
I'll tell you what, we are not going to beat Buffalo and Josh Allen in a big game with Tua as our QB unless we have an insanely talented team. Sure, once in a millennium, you can put together the 85 Bears or 2000 Ravens D and win an SB. Problem is, you can't win like that consistently. I so want to be wrong on this. I love Tua, but we have a big problem in the AFC east and his name is Josh Allen. I'm sure if he loses next week, people will say I'm wrong. The dude is only going to get better and will carry his team through the ups and downs of injuries and coaching changes. Flores probably knew this, but he handled it way wrong.
"I'll tell you what, we are not going to beat Buffalo and Josh Allen in a big game with Tua as our QB unless we have an insanely talented team."

Why not, aren't those teams "insanely talented"? - LOL

Bokamper is sick of the rationalizations. He knows what he is looking at.

It wouldn't have been so bad if Dolphin fans had adopted the mood of the rest of the nation, that this is a shocking move and not likely to pay off. If there had been a poll immediately after the New England game it would have been lopsided toward Flores remaining.

Instead within 2-3 days everybody is pathetically succumbing to all of the brainwash material that was systematically leaked from the Dolphin organization to all of its favored sources, that Flores was distant if not borderline evil, a cancer within the organization based on how he treated people. You could see the intimidation factor based on positive tweets from players, ones that were quickly removed.

Bokamper has a physical and career stature that makes him immune from that type of crap. We need dozens more like him. It's just unfortunate the local print media isn't fortified with the likes of Edwin Pope and John Crittenden. Their words wouldn't have been molded by all of the adjusters.

You forgot to mention ray lucas vs the bills.
Ray Lucas vs ... any team! Seriously he was the worst ever in Miami dolphins history. Tua couldn't be worse than him even if he threw pick 6's for the rest of his careerr

:lol:

Tua didn't play well but that's a dumb statement if he even said that.

Yeah WTF, he doesn't have to go that far back to find a worse performance at QB in a Fins uni. Did he not watch Jacoby try to play the position this season, or any of Rosen, Osweiler, Cutler, Pat White, John Beck. Hell for a single game does he not remember the Tannehill performance at Bengals ?

Is he off the fins payroll now, is he a little bit upset ?

Yeah WTF, he doesn't have to go that far back to find a worse performance at QB in a Fins uni. Did he not watch Jacoby try to play the position this season, or any of Rosen, Osweiler, Cutler, Pat White, John Beck. Hell for a single game does he not remember the Tannehill performance at Bengals ?

Is he off the fins payroll now, is he a little bit upset ?
He said in the NFL not just the Dolphins.

The odds are always that the league is going to be dominated by a small number of QBs and that your team doesn’t have one of them. Only one of 32 teams wins every year, and only four make the conference championship games.

But we are not at the point yet that we know Tua isn’t going to be one of those quarterbacks. He is 23. Tons of great quarterbacks literally hadn’t even started an NFL game at Tua’s age.
Nope, agreed we aren't at that point yet. Call me a cynic but I'm not getting my hopes up that we have an outlier. I'll believe it when I see it.

Back
Top Bottom