Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

Nope, agreed we aren't at that point yet. Call me a cynic but I'm not getting my hopes up that we have an outlier. I'll believe it when I see it.
Fair enough. I’m moderately optimistic. But honestly right now I care less about whether Tua is “the guy” and more about fixing the rest of the offense. If we’ve got a good OL and a good RB and good WRs and our QB isn’t getting it done, let’s go get the right guy. But I’m sick to death of having a crappy roster and waiting for a miracle QB to save us.

Ok I’m watching a 1st overall pick in a recent draft have a worst performance then Tua had vs Tennessee right now.

He has time to turn it around but so far it’s garbage

honestly this weekend has been garbage football. Weeding the non playoff teams from the playoffs is all it’s been. Weeding out the trash which as usual is about half the playoff field.

honestly this weekend has been garbage football. Weeding the non playoff teams from the playoffs is all it’s been. Weeding out the trash which as usual is about half the playoff field.
Agreed, teams playing this week that should just not be there. Expanded season and playoffs is the reason. However AZ is not one of those teams, just laying an egg tonight

Agreed, teams playing this week that should just not be there. Expanded season and playoffs is the reason. However AZ is not one of those teams, just laying an egg tonight

Every year there are a couple of teams in the playoffs who shouldn't be.

Back
Top Bottom